Baby Einstein Cds

Discussion in Toys, Kids & Baby Stuff started by melapie • Aug 13, 2012.

1. melapie

melapieActive Member

Threads:
    I bought a couple of these for my baby. He absolutely loves watching Baby Noah and Baby Neptune. He actually learned a couple of words with my help and these dvd. I usually watch them with him, because he often gets bored if there isn't someone explaining to him what he is watching. Anyone purchased these for their child?

#1Aug 13, 2012
    Last edited: Aug 13, 2012
  2. Tinee

TineeMember

Threads:
    My baby's godmother gave me one Baby Einstein CD but I haven't really tried using it yet because I don't think it's necessary for her development. I'd rather spend time with her outside the house (like in the park during Thursday afternoons) and let her explore the sounds of nature - the real thing. And as for the language development, I read to her. But I'd definitely consider opening it soon if it helps.

3. polenksz

polenkszMember

Threads:
    I think they help if you explain it to a child. My wife lets my son watch one DVD a day. He loves them. It's more of a bonding moment for them. The benefits are entirely relative to how the parent handles the situation.

4. savergrl

savergrlMember

Threads:
    I had them for my two one loved them the other well, not so much. I had to quit playng them because I found myself getting distracted!