Baby Formula

Discussion in Product Reviews started by ABC123 • Mar 29, 2015.

1. ABC123

ABC123Member

Threads:
    Currently, we are using Enfamil. It only lasts for two hours once out of the refrigerator. It also has an odor overall. We thought we got a bad container and bought another but still smelled. Will our first chip we used Gerber. It did not smell as much. We are sticking with Enfamil even if it clumps, because we get discounts at the one store. Just wondering if anyone else discovered tho with formulas.

2. ReadWriteLearnLove

ReadWriteLearnLoveActive Member

Threads:
    We always used the powdered formula so we'd mix it up when it was time for the baby to eat. Sometimes I make a few bottles in the morning but only what I would need for that day. My babies drank Isomil; I went to the brand website and signed up for the newsletter and updates and they sent me monthly coupons that helped out quite a bit with the cost.

3. IcyFirefly

IcyFireflyActive Member

Threads:
    On occasion, I had used Similac for substitution when my children were younger. I don't remember it was smelly or clump up, and my children seemed to do well with them. I did tried Enfamil but they got too much gas from that formula.

4. ABC123

ABC123Member

Threads:
    How interesting. Our daughter is taking the Enfamil that is suppose to limit gas and fussiness, but she still has bouts of it. Maybe I'll discuss with my husband about trying Similac. We can get coupons for it too. Thanks for sharing your experience.

5. Rzashida

RzashidaActive Member

Threads:
    I currently breastfeed my son. But, I know there are times when I am going to need to be away from him. I tried to pump but it takes way too long and makes me tired. I would love to know which formula you guys prefer.