Bach's Rescue Remedy

Discussion in Product Reviews started by liquidfuzzy • Sep 23, 2012.

1. liquidfuzzy

liquidfuzzyMember

Threads:
    Has anyone tried Bach's Rescue Remedy? It's a homeopathic elixir that is supposed to combat stress, and it is even allegedly safe for pregnant women and pets! I purchased a vile of it. You place 4 drops under your tongue, or you can mix it with water. I have to say, I've had to double the dose to feel anything, but it does relieve my restless legs and help me sleep. I gave it to my dog in a thunderstorm (she absolutely hates them!) and it mellowed her out without a druggy effect like her other medicine gives her. It just seemed to regulate her.

Have you tried it?

2. maddie

maddieActive Member

Threads:
    Bach's rescue remedy is awesome. My dog almost died, a couple of drops under her tongue revived her. Two of her puppies seemed lifeless at birth and rescue Remedy revived them. You could use them on hurts, bumps caused by falls, and in any emergency. There are no side effects. I carry a vial with me in my handbag wherever I go. I have a couple of them around the house. I use pills for puppies and dogs. They like the sugary pills.
    I gave it to my son when he fell down and had to have his legs sutured. He was so calm that the doctors though he was the bravest child ever. I can tell you that it works well. Don't take it in excess. It acts slowly but does help reduce anxiety.

3. gina121

gina121Active Member

Threads:
    Long ago, a colleague gave me a bottle, and said she found it very effective in calming her nerves. I used it a few times and couldn't really tell if it worked. Maybe one needs to take it only when one is feeling anxious and stressed to experience its efficacy?

4. YorkshireLass

YorkshireLassMember

Threads:
    I have never used it myself but my sister does, and quite a few of my friends. I always suggest it to anyone who complains about being overly stressed or panicky etc, it really does seem to work well and help to calm people down without the horrible side effects of the kind of stuff doctors tend to prescribe. Has anyone tried any other of the bach flower remedies? There seems to be something for everything, but the rescue remedy is the most popular.

5. liquidfuzzy

liquidfuzzyMember

Threads:
    Maybe it is so effective in "calming" feelings because it is made completely of booze! Lol! My bottle says it is almost 30% alcohol and it tastes like pure brandy! I won't be giving this to a child any time soon!