Bargain Airlines

Discussion in Travel started by tasha • Feb 2, 2016.

1. tasha

tashaActive Member

Threads:
    sometimes it is great to be able to get on a plane and disappear for really cheap and you can find an airline that is cheap enough for you to use but read the fine print because they are not as good as they appear to be. there is an airline here that is cheap but then once you have the total amount you have to pay for luggage costs both ways and this ends up being more than the trip.
    Sometimes it is better to go on the name that you know it is safer and in the end worth it.

2. gracer

gracerActive Member

Threads:
    I agree with what you said @tasha@tasha. :) I remember an airline here in my area that has received a lot of complaints because the promo that they have stated on their advertisements were claimed to be misleading and untrue. The fee they have advertised was very cheap so a lot of people succumbed to the deal, never knowing that they still had to pay additional charges such as airport/terminal fees and many other extra fees that the airline required, so they ended up paying more than the regular price. One has to be wary when giving in to promotions because they could end up to be at the losing side in the end.

3. tasha

tashaActive Member

Threads:
    yes that is so true, they also had food that you could buy on the airplane and it turned out that the national air carrier was cheaper in the end. Safer too because they check their planes regularly