Bargain Books From Barnes And Noble

Discussion in Hot Deals started by dannyluke1 • Jul 2, 2016.

1. dannyluke1

dannyluke1Active Member

Threads:
    I just came across this section of the website for Barnes and Noble that lists books for sale at heavily discounted prices. If you are an avid reader, you might consider checking it out. You can get up to 50% off from popular and classic titles by renowned authors like Jules Verne, Egar Allan Poe, and the Brothers Grimm.

2. Deeishere

DeeishereActive Member

Threads:
    Thanks. I will check it out. One of my favorite authors is Mary Higgins Clark. She is a well-known suspense writer. I am sure they would have her books. I need to get back into reading. I spend a lot of my time online reading but I miss reading paper books.

3. explorerx7

explorerx7Active Member

Threads:
    Thanks, this is great news. I was one an avid fan of the reading of action and suspense novels but I had gradually departed from the practice. I now have lots of spare time on hand and I am considering that I should get back to my old reading habit. I will surely have to check out this Barnes and Noble deal to see if there is anything there that would entice me to get back into my reading groove.

4. xTinx

xTinxWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I'm a huge bookworm (though not as much I used to be these days). This is really exciting news. To be honest, I've never shopped for books at Barnes and Noble. Only at Amazon and Ebay. I've noticed that most of the books you mentioned were mostly classics. Does that mean, if you buy books with expired copyrights, they're much cheaper? I do wish a number of novels written by contemporary authors would be on sale too (e.g. A Song of Ice and Fire series).

5. GreenPersimmon

GreenPersimmonMember

Threads:
    Thanks for posting the page for coupons. I love reading books, though I tend to find free classics for my Kindle or check them out at the library since they're rarely books I'll read twice. But hopefully they have a couple of my favorite authors that I've been meaning to get and read.

6. Ke Gordon

Ke GordonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Yes, some of the same books might be free on Kindle. I realize not everyone has a Kindle but if you do check out their free classic section before buying any of the classics anywhere. Otherwise it sounds like Barnes and Nobles has a good thing. I haven't been in a bookstore for ages, and there is a big one near a shopping center I sometimes go to, I really need to make it a point to stop in.

7. janemariesayed

janemariesayedActive Member

Threads:
    This is brilliant, thank you so much for posting this. I am an avid reader myself and am always on the lookout for a good book deal. Mostly I go to a charity shop or a second-hand bookshop as there is a fantastic one very close by. Sometimes though there are new releases that you just won't find in a charity shop, or at least very rarely. I'm going to have a look at this today, thanks again Dannyluke!