Baseball Season

Discussion in Sports & Fitness started by Miaka_M • Jun 25, 2015.

1. Miaka_M

Miaka_MActive Member

Threads:
    here in Toronto, Baseball is ruling the streets. A majority of the people here are flashing their blue jays gear proudly! Seats to the game can range anywhere between the cost of $13 to $100! I just bought tickets yesterday for $16 each, but is it worth it to drop $100 per ticket? Personally, I don't think so. Individuals sit there for up to 4 hours, but nothing more and they gain nothing more except a better view and maybe a few drinks here and there. What do you think?

2. Thejamal

ThejamalActive Member

Threads:
    Hey, if you got the money, why wouldn't you go for the better seats? I personally can't afford the $100 seats, but I would absolutely drop the money if it were plausible for me. I'd say the experience is better from the couple times I have gotten to go games at the lower level. You're just closer to the action, get to cheer (and sometimes heckle!) the players, and feel more apart of the game.

One great thing about AT&T Park is there really isn't a bad seat in the house. I've sat all over the park and enjoyed the game each and every time.

3. Andrea Phillips

Andrea PhillipsActive Member

Threads:
    For avid sports lovers, it is a treat to get a good seat. It puts them closer to the players and they feel they are more a part of the action of the game. There are things you can see and hear sitting closer, that enhance the experience.

4. purplepen88

purplepen88Active Member

Threads:
    My husband used to work at Skydome (aka Rogers Centre) and can get free tickets from friends who still work there. We just went to see the Blue Jays play against the Yankees and sat in the $100 seats. They are amazing seats to see the game. 15 rows up on the third base line but I have to agree, I wouldn't never have paid $100 per seat for a family of 4. Once you add in cost of parking, food, drinks, souvenirs etc. going to a ball game becomes too expensive for a family. We love the Blue Jays but to save money I'll enjoy the game on TV.