Bashas' Fruit SUCKS

Discussion in Stores Reviews, Comments & Complaints started by Trex78 • Oct 19, 2014.

1. Trex78

Trex78Member

Threads:
    Bashas is a grocery store chain that is mainly located in the southwest USA (interesting note: they have a deal with the native american reservations: they will invest the money to have stores locations built near their small, isolated, relatively unprofitable communities, but then the natives can only let Bashas build grocery stores on their reservations).

There is a Bashas is also located near my personal reservation, aka my house. So I go there alot, and I have to say: apart from their apples (and comeon. Apples are easy to ship. You can't mess up Apples), god damn. Bashas' fruit SUCKS.

Their citrus is especially bad. Not to mention expensive (since when have grapefruit been $.89 a piece? Is that just Bashas or what?). I opened an orange the other day, and while it was shiny and bright orange on the outside, it was black with mold on the inside. The next one I cut open was not sweet, and foul tasting. Not that uncommon to find fruit of this 'quality' at Bashas. I'm going to have to start going elsewhere to get my fruit. They're pretty good in other departments, though. Their bakery and deli are alright, and their meat counter isn't bad.