Bath and Body Works

Discussion in Fashion & Apparel started by chiofthenorns • Sep 13, 2014.

1. chiofthenorns

chiofthenornsActive Member

Threads:
    Some of my officemates who have relatives living in the U.S. are into selling products of Bath and Body works recently. I am thinking of buying one, either a lotion or a perfume, but I have no idea about the quality of this product. I have read both good and bad reviews about them. I was wondering if anyone here is a fan of Bath and Body works. Which scent or line do you like?

2. isabbbela

isabbbelaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I'm obsessed with Bath&Body Works!!! It's one of my favorite bath stores. They have amazing scents, not to mention the best scented candles I could ever find. The scents I recommend are Cucumber Melon, Wild Honeysuckle, Pink Chiffon and Honeysuckle and Leaves for candles.

3. klarson

klarsonNew Member

Threads:
    Bath & Body Works is nice, but if you're sensitive to smells (or someone you live with is sensitive to smells) you may want to be careful. Their stuff is really strong-smelling. That's not necessarily a bad thing if you're into that, but most of their scents are wayyyyyy too strong for me. That said, their sugar scrubs are really nice! Definitely my favorite product.

4. pennylane

pennylaneActive Member

Threads:
    I like their lotions. Be careful because a lot of them can be a little overpowering. My favorite scent they have is eucalyptus mint. It comes in a green bottle. I think it smells really refreshing and I like to use it in the mornings. Mint is so refreshing.

5. tangela

tangelaActive Member

Threads:
    I LOVE bath and body works. Their stuff can be kinda pricey sometimes but if you catch them when they're on sale it's fantastic. I usually wait until they have their sales and I buy a TON of stuff; whether it's stuff for myself, or for gifts or goodie bags, I just stock up. They have a lot of small things that are great for small goodie bags or something as well as larger items for yourself or as a housewarming gift.

But definitely, if you can, go and sniff around; some of the scents can be really strong and overpowering.

6. Pat

PatWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I also like the quality of Bath and Body Works, I do have several favorites but some of the scents are stronger than I like. I am sure there are people that would say the same thing about the scents that I like so each to his own. There is something there for everyone even men.

7. sthrngypsy

sthrngypsyActive Member

Threads:
    I love Bath and Body works. Scents are personal preference - I read the description of the scent and see if it has notes I like. I also wait for the semi annual sale which is up to 75% off. After Christmas and in June I think.

8. chiofthenorns

chiofthenornsActive Member

Threads:
    Really? There's a sale? That's really good to know! I hope they ship internationally though, so I can somehow save. I tried the Sweet Pea lotion, and I liked it. I think I will get that one. :D I'll check their website, too if they have something cinnamon or vanilla. Thanks, guys!