Bath & Body Works

Discussion in Health & Beauty started by MarriedGirl15 • Mar 20, 2016.

1. MarriedGirl15

MarriedGirl15Member

Threads:
    I'm a big fan of bath and body works. I know I can't be the only one so I'm sharing this nice deal with you all. You get $10 off any $30 purchase, sale ends today. Store code is 2848 and the online code is LUCKYYOU. Hope you guys enjoy! :)

2. isabbbela

isabbbelaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I love Bath and Body Works! I love their scents, specially for Spring and Fall!! There is a candle called Spring that I absolutely love, it's smells like a dream.
    The only thing I wish is that their body washes were a bit more moisturizing. But that is just a detail, their scents and variety make up for it.

3. Destiny

DestinyActive Member

Threads:
    I also love Bath and Body Works!! Thanks for the code!! You're awesome!!

4. steph84

steph84Active Member

Threads:
    Just another tip, if you are in the mall, buy something small like their pocket anti-bac and you will most likely get a $10 off coupon to use at a later date in their bags. I love that they are always loading up their bags with coupons. I once had $30 in coupons and a gift card and was able to go home with 7 lotions for under a dollar. Their deals are the best.

5. Briannagodess

BriannagodessActive Member

Threads:
    Ooh, I have a pocket anti-bac but it's already empty. I better stock up on some pocket anti-bacs and lotions. Tee hee. Thank you for the code you have given us! I checked out their online store and they seem to have some sale going on in there:
    • Retired Fragrances for $6
    • Signature Body Care, Buy 3, Get 2 Free
    • All Medium Candles at $7
    • New Hawaii Anti-Bac for only $6 for 5 pieces
    • Hand Soaps for only $24 for 6 pieces
    Hmmm... I think I'm getting the Hawaii Anti-Bac, it's such a great deal to pass up. And basically, I go through one anti-bac per month. Lol. I cannot help it! It just smells so good and yummy that you want to sanitise your hands every time.

I'm also tempted by those hand soaps... Need or want? Haha! Need, I guess.:p

6. explorerx7

explorerx7Active Member

Threads:
    Thanks for the information. I have a number of lady friends who really loves bath and body works products. I know this will be welcome news for them.