Bath and Bodyworks Giftcard - What should I buy?

Discussion in Health & Beauty started by Spongecake • Aug 2, 2012.

1. Spongecake

SpongecakeNew Member

Threads:
    I recently received a Bath and Bodyworks giftcard from a friend at my wedding shower. I love good-smelling bath products, but I don't live near one of their brick and mortar stores. I think I'm going to have to order online.

What are your favorite scents and/or products from Bath and Bodyworks? I'm open to trying new things, but am particularly fond of fruity smells.

2. Kaybee517

Kaybee517Active Member

Threads:
    Well first let me say congratulations on your upcoming wedding. I just got married 3 months ago so you'll be in the newlywed club soon. I love love love Bath and Body Works. I see you like fruity smells which is the opposite of me, but if you think you may like lighter floral scent, then I can say go for Cherry Blossom. But make sure it's not the Japanese Cherry Blossom as that one has more of a stronger musky scent, but still lovely. I love rich vanilla based sensual scents , so if you feel like trying something new, I can recommend: Sensual Amber, Dark Kiss and Vanilla Sugar Cookie scents. Enjoy!

3. Spongecake

SpongecakeNew Member

Threads:
    Thank you for both the congratulations and the suggestions! (And congratulations right back to you!) I somehow did not know that they had a sugar cookie scent, I'll definitely have to check that out. My significant other loves amber, so it also seems like sensual amber may work for me. Thank you again!