Beachcamera.com

Discussion in Stores Reviews, Comments & Complaints started by Diane Lane • Jan 8, 2016.

1. Diane Lane

Diane LaneWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I'd never heard of this company before I purchased from them. I was looking for a new memory card for my camera, and I searched and compared on Google for what I needed. I ended up going with Beachcamera.com because the price was good, and they had decent reviews. It wasn't a huge purchase, so I wasn't as cautious as I sometimes am on larger purchases.

I ended up getting the package quicker than I expected. I've used the card in my camera several times since I received it, and from what I can tell, it's working just fine. Not only is it a larger card, but it's a lot faster, and has helped with the sticking issue I was having, so my camera is able to process/save photos more quickly with the upgraded technology, which I really appreciate.

Because I had such a successful purchase and delivery experience with this company, I will most likely buy from them again, so I wanted to share my experience with y'all.

2. Ke Gordon

Ke GordonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I never heard of it but it sounds like a decent place to look for camera gear.. I just like to find stores where I can get a bargain and this sounds like a place to look. I think the last time i bought an SD card it was from Amazon. I know that I was impressed by the frustration free packaging when is always a point of emphasis for me.

3. Diane Lane

Threads:
    The packaging was great on the memory card I bought @Ke Gordon@Ke Gordon. I despise the bubble packaging that often results in my slicing myself while attempting to wrestle it apart. Packaging was sufficient, yet minimal, and I had no trouble opening it and removing the card.

The site sells more than just cameras and memory cards. I think like many electronics related shops, they probably started out with cameras, but have since expanded into other electronics. I see televisions, Android watches, audio and video, and even kitchen appliances listed. I think it's a place to check before buying elsewhere, since they seem to have good deals and fast shipping.

4. Diane Lane

Threads:
    My memory card is still going strong, and I recently went back and made an additional purchase from the site. I do a lot of price comparison ahead of making any purchase, and always make sure that I'm comparing apples to apples. Some sites seem to enjoy slipping in inferior products, and that's often easy to do with electronics, especially if the buyers aren't familiar with the various categories, versions, and classes of things such as streaming devices, memory cards, etc. I haven't seen any attempt at doing so with Beachcamera, and I'm very happy with my most recent purchase, which was a digital camera battery. They pack the items well, and shipping is a lot speedier than what I've seen from some other sites.

5. remnant

remnantActive Member

Threads:
    That is commendable. I have never heard of Beachcamera.com. I will definitely save it in my useful sites catalogue. It would help to know their payment logistics as well as shipping. It sounds like a niche website and this can save somebody from the clutter and navigability challenges associated with general merchandise sites like E-bay and Amazon.

6. Diane Lane

Threads:
    I've been using the digital camera battery I purchased from them for a while now, and haven't had any issues. It's not an OEM, it's a generic replacement, but I knew that before purchasing the battery. The OEMs were more expensive, and I decided it was worth it to take a chance, since it was a backup, not my primary battery. However, since it's working just fine, I treat each of them as my primary battery, and just replace the dead one when it needs it. I keep the backup in the charger, and haven't had a problem doing so.