Beats By Dr. Dre and other headphones

Discussion in Computers, Electronics & Gadgets started by Mr.Karmaloop • Aug 29, 2012.

1. Mr.Karmaloop

Mr.KarmaloopNew Member

Threads:
    So here's the deal. . . Karmaloop (.com) a legit clothing site is selling premium headphones from Skullcandy to Beats. What's the catch? There isn't one , they are 100% real and I can get you 20% off using a code: CESKLOOP : at checkout!!

2. savergrl

savergrlMember

Threads:
    You think youve spammed enough?

3. Mr.Karmaloop

Mr.KarmaloopNew Member

Threads:
    actually it's real sooooo stfu and go check it

4. Shamarv8

Shamarv8Member

Threads:
    Regardless of whether or not the coupon code actually works, you're spamming by posting your coupon code in a product review thread. Oh, and just a little tip, if you're going to spam your referral coupon code at least make it look like a legitimate post. *Gordon Ramsey voice* for $%#& sake mate you posted your coupon code in a product review thread, and it's like you're not even trying at this point.

5. ACSAPA

ACSAPAWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Cursing people out and telling members of our forums to "shut the F up" is not a way to direct traffic to your site. I've heard of Karmaloop before but if their business strategy is to curse people out, I will never buy from that site. I can't stand rude people, spammers or bad customer service.

I'm tempted to email Karmaloop and tell them that their affiliates are going around verbally abusing people to drum up business.

6. thenextGeek

thenextGeekActive Member

Threads:
    ^
    Sir spamming won't get you anywhere here. We aren't that desperate for overpriced headphones.