Beauty fashion services without coupons

Discussion in Hot Deals started by goodselfme • Apr 17, 2012.

1. goodselfme

goodselfmeMember

Threads:
    As far as I know this beauty fashion service is only available in the United States, but it might be discovered in other countries as people from those report that information. Most states have a beauty school where students learn on manequins then progress to each other in the class and finally to the public. The services don't require a coupon, yet are highly discounted services such as : fingernails, pedicures, hair coloring, permanents and facials. The list includes many other services such as haircuts on men and women for less than $8 and more. Call you local beauty school and inquire where they are located and hours of services permitted. I have done business with students for over 9 years and have been so satisfied with the quality of service and the prices of all I have used.

2. clewand550

clewand550Active Member

Threads:
    This is a great option. I used this service when I was a teenager. There was a beauty school down the street from me when I was growing up and I had some coloring done on my hair. You definitely save a lot of money going this route. I went from a dark brown with some natural red highlights in it to a blonde with some brown in it. It sure made me look different.

3. summerRain

summerRainMember

Threads:
    I agree with you. Here in our city, there is a regular training for those person who want to know everything about cosmetology. Actually, my mom has been one of their students and because I am her daughter, I am always her "manequin". LOL I had some hair coloring done, hot oil treatment, rebonding, and hair cut. All for free! :)

4. hummingbirdee

hummingbirdeeMember

Threads:
    My youngest daughter went to cosmetology school. She started attending in her last year of high school. She was able to learn how to cut hair on actual people. They charged people a fraction of the cost that they would be charged at a beauty salon. It was a nice service for senior citizens living on a tight budget. She loved working on her "wet set ladies." Later, my daughter got her certificate to teach at the cosmetology school that she graduated from. Some people would come in to have their nails done, including their toes. I used to go and have deep conditioning done to my hair and many other things that I normally could not afford. My daughter would check the student's work to make sure they did everything correctly. If you go, it would be nice to leave a little tip so that the student can buy a snack on their break.

5. Linky

LinkyExpert

Threads:
    This service is available in many countries. One can even score free hairstyles at trendy expensive hair and beauty salons in London and Edinburgh. One can even get free or discounted massages from students studying to be masseuses or beauticians. Really cool one. Thanks for reminding me of this awesome service out there....