beforward- cars from Japan

Discussion in Auto & Moto started by ExpertAdvice • Oct 24, 2014.

1. ExpertAdvice

ExpertAdviceActive Member

Threads:
    Hello everyone and thanks for stopping by. So, I own a Samsung s3 and I constantly get ads on my phone since a two weeks ago,I think, and one of the ads that come on my phone is from SGT or beforward; a company from which you can buy a car, from Japan, and have it shipped to you. So um, I was wondering, If anyone has ever used beforward and can actually attest to this company? I think that for Samsung to advertise them that they must be a reliable company but I don't know about them so I'm pulling this out there for anyone that knows about them to speak about them so that we may all be knowledgeable enough and comfortable enough to do business with them. Thanks everyone!
    here's the company's link:

2. Rhoda D'ettore

Rhoda D'ettoreMember

Threads:
    This concept is crazy. It cost me $1500 to ship my vehicle overseas, and that was ten years ago. And it was not as far as Japan. I can't even imagine what the shipping costs would be. For example, it would wind up in San Francisco probably. That means another $2000 to ship by train. It sounds like a scam. The cars are probably stolen or something. Maybe they aren't real and want to take your money with no result.