Best Android Games

Discussion in Mobile Apps & Games started by DrRipley • Dec 22, 2014.

1. DrRipley

DrRipleyExpert

Threads:
    My brother just recently got a powerful Android tablet as a gift and I'm hoping to get some suggestions here on what games might be good to download on there. I would prefer to get some recommendations that allow for multiplayer either by Blutooth or wifi because I also have a tablet and we both enjoy playing together, but single player recommendations would be fine as well so others can get some use out of this thread too. Also apps that are multiplayer and also available for both ios and Android would be a huge plus for me as well.

2. lindbergh

lindberghWell-Known Member

Threads:
    When you say "powerful", do you mean a quadcore Android tablet? If so, I've got a lot of great games for you:
    -Shadowgun: Deadzone (free online third-person multiplayer)
    -Contract Killer (one player shootem-up)
    -Dead Trigger (FPS)
    -GT Racing Free
    -Virtua Tennis (Paid)
    -100-in-one + games
    -Blood and Glory
    -Final Fantasy III (Paid)
    -Frontline Commando
    -Real Boxing (Paid)
    -NBA 2k14 (Paid)
    -Clash of Kings (online multiplayer)
    -Clash of Clans (online multiplayer)

3. troutski

troutskiWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Asphalt 8: Airborne is hands-down the best racing experience on the Android operating system. You're not going to find a game that even compares to it. There are dozens of vehicles, and new ones are regularly added. You'll find single and multiplayer races with tons of upgradeables on the vehicles. There are even cups and tournaments for racers to compete in on a worldwide scale. It's definitely a mobile racing game worth checking out today.

4. DreekLass

DreekLassWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I can't name any specific games, mostly because it has been some time since I have played games or looked for games on Google Play, for my Android tablet. But some of the best gaming memories that I have are associated with point and click room escape games. They are so much fun. yes, there are some that are really frustrating, and some are even faulty in that when you click a certain spot that is supposed to activate, when clicked, it doesn't actually activate. But the good room escape games are amazing and so captivating. You can have hours of fun, though you may need a walkthrough from time to time.

5. akiii123

akiii123Active Member

Threads:
    I usually play subway surfer and candy crush on my phones. I think they have been some of the best games that I have played till now. I usually do not like to any kind of racing games on the phone. I usually prefer to play them on the pc.