Best App To Help Your Weight Loss?

Discussion in Health & Beauty started by isabbbela • Oct 14, 2015.

1. isabbbela

isabbbelaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Hello guys,
    I have gained a lot of weight over the last 6 months and I'm getting desperate!
    I have been looking at apps that help with weight loss and health and fitness overall, but some are confusing, some have too many tools and end up becoming complicated, some you need to pay.
    Did you ever use a good health and weight loss app?

2. Spectre456

Spectre456Active Member

Threads:
    I've been using MyFitnessPal and it has really helped me lose a lot of weight. All you have to do is set a calorie goal and then add every food you eat to it. It's simple to use and it really helps keep you on track if you use it every day.

3. ReadWriteLearnLove

ReadWriteLearnLoveActive Member

Threads:
    I have always found success with MyFitnessPal. My husband prefers to use LoseIt. He has the paid version so he can link several workout trackers to the app, and that gives him access to the forum too. I used LoseIt for a little while and had no complaints but always found my way back to MyFitnessPal.

4. thenextGeek

thenextGeekActive Member

Threads:
    I use Workouts and Daily Cardio for my weight loss program. They contain different exercises that you can follow depending on your chosen body part. The good thing about these two applications is that they have clear and easy to understand instructions, as well as videos which makes exercises easy to follow.

5. Corzhens

CorzhensWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Huh, I thought you have an app for the weight loss problem of yours. I don't know of any app right now but what I do is to just watch my food intake and be conscious of my physical activity. Another thing worth considering is the ample rest. Just take note that when you lack sleep, your body tends to gain more weight because the metabolism gets slower. That means enough rest is one key to weight gain.