Best BB cream I have used (for fair skin tones)

Discussion in Health & Beauty started by amy005 • Mar 29, 2013.

1. amy005

amy005Active Member

Threads:
    I recently purchased the best BB cream I have ever used and had to share it! Ever since I first heard about BB creams when the Garnier one was first developed, I became obsessed with them. I love using BB creams over foundation, concealer or powder. It goes on smooth and doesn't make me feel like I have caked on make up. After using the Garnier BB cream I wanted to try others so I also used the "Loreal Age Perfect BB cream". I liked this even better but neitherof the two could make my pores really appear smaller, which I wanted. I researched several more and found one that I am in love with! It has spf 30 and really great coverage. It also did make my pores appear almost invisible which is awesome.The BB cream I now use is called "Lioele Triple the Solution BB Cream". It does only come in a very light shade. Also, like I said it is really good coverage so a very little bit goes a LONG way. It is not something you would want to or need to apply a lot of. Anyway, you can purchase it at Amazon.com for about 30 bucks with shipping. Well worth it in my opinion!