Best Brand of Ice Cream

Discussion in Food & Drink started by jdwriter • Aug 1, 2014.

1. jdwriter

jdwriterActive Member

Threads:
    I love ice cream, but I don't just buy any ice cream out there. If I have the choice, my favorite is Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream from Breyers. It has an incredible fresh flavor to it, and the way it is mixed is smooth. My second choice would be Cookie Dough ice cream from Ben & Jerry's. Anyone have any other favorites that they want to share?

2. DrRipley

DrRipleyExpert

Threads:
    Cookie dough flavor sounds very interesting to me, I've never had it and unfortunately I don't think I'll be able to taste it anytime soon because we don't have Ben and jerry's here and I don't think it's possible to have ice cream shipped. My personal favorite is haggendasz and as for the flavor, I just like vanilla. I like it because this brand isn't too creamy so the vanilla flavor is a bit more pronounced and sharp.

3. JoanMcWench

JoanMcWenchActive Member

Threads:
    Sadly, I cannot remember the brand of ice cream it was or I would have found it and bought boatloads. There was a green tea/white chocolate pieces ice cream that was TO DIE FOR. I would buy it whenever I could find it. Such a delicious treat and I do not really care that much for ice cream.

4. MindyT

MindyTActive Member

Threads:
    Blue Bunny or Haagendasz (sorry I know that is spelled wrong!)- Butter Pecan

Ben and Jerry's- I am not too sure of the correct name for the flavor I like. It has brownie pieces in it AND cookie dough pieces in it. So good.

Homemade strawberry ice cream in a cone! Now, I really want some. Great!

5. jneanz

jneanzActive Member

Threads:
    For years, I've been faithful to Ben and Jerrys and Haagen Dasz but now there's a new cream in town.

has excellent gelato and sorbet. Sometimes the prices are a little higher than the rest and the containers look smaller but the super smooth taste is worth the cost! Sometimes Target carries it at a slight discount.

6. rahul tiwari

rahul tiwariNew Member

Threads:
    Treat mixture flavor sounds exceptionally intriguing to me, I've never had it and shockingly I don't think I'll have the capacity to taste it at any point in the near future on the grounds that we don't have Ben and jerry's here and I don't believe it's conceivable to have frozen yogurt dispatched. My undisputed top choice is haggendasz and with respect to the flavor, I simply like vanilla. I like it in light of the fact that this brand isn't excessively velvety so the vanilla flavor is more affirmed and sharp.

7. KimmyMarkks

KimmyMarkksActive Member

Threads:
    My absolute favorite ice cream is Stewarts brand. Stewarts is a small chair of gas station/convenient stores located in the Northeast. Their ice cream tastes so fresh and creamy. They also have flavors of the week which are discounted. I don’t live near a Stewarts so I always try different flavors when I go to their location. You can also purchase the pints of ice cream to go.