Best Dandruff Shampoo

Discussion in Health & Beauty started by DrRipley • Jul 23, 2014.

1. DrRipley

DrRipleyExpert

Threads:
    My relative has gotten some severe dandruff condition on his scalp recently, and the regular shampoos like Head and Shoulders doesn't seem to work anymore for treating it. I've asked around and heard that Nizoral was a much better brand for severe dandruff, but it's not in any of my stores. I will have to try some of the medical shops and maybe they will be available there, but in the meantime, I'd like to ask you guys if you know of any other alternatives that have worked for you or someone you know. Thanks!

2. Dora M

Dora MWell-Known Member

Threads:
    In the past, when I had a spell of dandruff infestation, I used a brand called "Organics". It was actually one of the cheapest and best brands in the supermarket. It doesn't contain any nasty chemicals or other harmful ingredients. I was even more amazed how well it worked. My flakes were gone within a week.

3. milyjohnson

milyjohnsonActive Member

Threads:
    I have a problem with dandruff too and am looking for a good dandruff shampoo. I bought something called T Gel from the store and it worked a little. If anyone finds out a better one, I would love to know so I can use it. I was told that I had to get something prescribed by a doctor, but I don't want to have to do that.

4. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    How about trying the shampoo "Clear"? I have to add that whenever I use it, the skin under my nose, the one on the upper part of my lip tingles long after I have taken a bath, and I do not experience that with other shampoos. So I guess that shampoo has some strong and harsh ingredients that triggers those tingling sensations, so I assume it must me made of more stronger stuff than Head And Shoulders.