Best Deal On Pictures

Discussion in Computers, Electronics & Gadgets started by Tina122321 • Mar 8, 2016.

1. Tina122321

Tina122321Member

Threads:
    I love to have my pictures printed and to put them in photo albums or make collages out of them. Printing a lot of pictures adds up in cost. Is it cheapest to print them out at home with a photo printer? Take them to the store and have them printed? Use a service where you send them from your phone and they mail them to you? I'm looking for the best price but that also doesn't take up tons of my time.

2. Diane Lane

Diane LaneWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Printer ink can be very expensive, and so can photo quality printer paper. Printing them yourself can take a lot of time, and also takes a toll on your printer. I haven't printed pictures in a while, but when I did, I soon learned that printing at home wasn't going to work for me. I'd purchased a nice Canon printer for that purpose, but the supplies were just too expensive. I'd watch for sales on photo printing. I don't know where you live, but if you're in the U.S., you can look for deals from places like Walmart, Walgreens and CVS, as well as the regular photo labs, which are usually more expensive. I get emails about photo printing sales a lot, especially from CVS. Sign up for them, and then they'll notify you when there's a sale.