Best Deals On Bathing Suits

Discussion in Fashion & Apparel started by Zyni • Apr 8, 2016.

1. Zyni

ZyniWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Is there someplace in particular that you prefer to shop when it comes to getting deals on nice bathing suits? Do you shop around for the latest styles in swimsuits or are you more focused on price? Most people want a well made swimsuit that also looks flattering.

Where do you find the best ones at the best prices?

Do you shop for bathing suits online or in person?

Do you buy more than one suit and then change up which one you wear?

2. cocolgooh

cocolgoohActive Member

Threads:
    I don't tend to go swimming much anymore so I don't really need a bathing suit. That being said though, I do have one, just plain black. I bought it in the summer sale a few years ago for around £5. It's not the most stylish of bathing suits by any means but it's done the job the few times I've needed it.

I'll only ever shop for them in store myself, because I have a scar that I like to make sure will be covered by whatever I buy. I've made this mistake before and never worn the bathing suit because of it.

3. purplepen88

purplepen88Active Member

Threads:
    I have had good luck with buying bathing suits online from Old Navy. I am usually skeptical of buying bathing suits online since I like to try them on to make sure the fit is right. What I love about Old Navy is that you have free returns and then you can try on the bathing suits in the comfort of your own home. I just had great luck at Winners/Marshalls. Their suits are always 40% off regular prices. I just picked up two fantastic bathing suits. Each was $29.99. They are from a bathing suit company in Australia - Bond Eye. Great quality bathing, great fit and great price. Can't beat it.

4. Sandy Mayfield

Sandy MayfieldMember

Threads:
    I buy multiple to fit different needs (public vs private swimming, friends vs alone or with that special someone, etc). I don't like to try them on in fitting rooms though, I find fitting rooms embarrassing as I'm incredibly shy. I order mine online usually from swimsuitsforall.

5. Destiny

DestinyActive Member

Threads:
    I heard Fabletic has a new swimsuit line if you like their products. There's also tons of offers online now you just have to do some shopping. I'd look at stores in the mall too, you can find some good deals if you look hard enough at the right time.

I usually buy my swimsuits at the end of summer because they're always on sale then. I just save them until the nest summer.

6. Lushlala

LushlalaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I too don't tend to go swimming because I'm a little self conscious LOL I know nobody at the pool/beach cares and they just focus on having fun and cooling off, but I always feel like I'm on display....silly I know! But even still, I always ensure I have a bikini or two just in case. My go to place for them is Asos, a UK online store. Or alternatively, I'll look on the DressForLess site, which can be pricier than Asos. Each time I've bought my bikini's, I've never been disappointed :)