Best deals on colored skinny jeans/shorts?

Discussion in Fashion & Apparel started by missnc35 • Jul 2, 2012.

1. missnc35

missnc35Member

Threads:
    Does anyone know of any good deals on colored skinny jeans or colored denim shorts? I've been shopping around several stores and most of them are too expensive. I found a great pair of skinny jeans at Target for $22.99, but it is no longer available in stores. I have also looked in Forever 21, but the colored jeans there are too thin in material for my liking. If anyone has any suggestions, let me know

2. tulosai

tulosaiActive Member

Threads:
    Old Navy has reasonably priced jeans. Their website is listing them for between 20 and 30 dollars for women and I personally find the fit of Old Navy jeans to be great. Hope this is helpful!

3. QuatreHiead

QuatreHieadMember

Threads:
    Unless you just absolutely feel the need to shop new, I prefer to shop for clothing at thrift shops. They will have the best deals. A lot of the time you would assume all of the clothes would be worn out, but I have several pieces that I have found brand new with tags. My guess is these come from people more than likely getting rid of gifts and/or things that they never ended up wearing. I still believe that by far those are the best locations to shop. Sometimes certain consignment shops, especially those that have a large reach and are a chain business.

The typical price for a pair of nice jeans is from $5-10 at a thrift shop which is very, very hard to beat elsewhere, especially if you luck up and find some new. Other than that, my mother has preferred to look at clearance racks in Kohl’s or Ross. I suppose clearance at almost any store can be a steal, especially if anything in season is found there.

Happy shopping!

4. maryelnroach

maryelnroachNew Member

Threads:
    Jeans is great for new generation because of its fashionable and comfortable cloth for every one. Now men and women more prefer jeans and Its look trendy and cool. I like to wear navy coloured jeans more rather than other colour.

#4Jul 10, 2012
    Last edited: Jul 10, 2012
  5. SEA81

SEA81Active Member

Threads:
    I agree with the Old Navy suggestion, and even The Gap when it's having good sales. Also, if you have a Cato near you, they've really come up in the world lately.

Personally, I hate the look of skinny jeans on anyone, so I don't buy them, but I would imagine these stores have them as they try to keep up with the trends.

6. Tinee

TineeMember

Threads:
    Try Asian wholesale stores. They have really affordable colored jeans that are not to thin or too harsh for your liking. Or try Romwe, GoJane or ASOS.

7. difrancprod

difrancprodBanned

Threads:
    Forever 21 has a lot of great deals when it comes to their skinny jeans and they are more affordable than any other brands. Guess has a great collection too but they more often fancy than other stores that I have checked out. You can also check out Zara.

8. jovan107

jovan107Active Member

Threads:
    I agree with a few posts here, Old navy has a great selection of colored skinny jeans at a reasonable cost. Also, you should check Jcpenney, Sears, Macy's, and gojane.com. I think gojane.com has a wide selection of skinny jeans and if you do decide to purchase from them, I would suggest doing a Google search for a discount coupon for there site.

9. Yuvastyleindia

YuvastyleindiaMember

Threads:
    you should search the jeans which you like at all online sites. By doing such you will be able to compare the prices. I have seen lots of sites providing great deals on skinny jeans. You can also try the discount coupon codes which makes your purchase at affordable rates.