Best Denim Jacket?

Discussion in Fashion & Apparel started by Sam Tarly • Jul 8, 2014.

1. Sam Tarly

Sam TarlyMember

Threads:
    So this summer I've seen denim jacket everywhere, you can't turn anywhere without seeing someone wearing one, and why wouldn't they? Denim works with just about everything, you can throw it over a dress, a tank top, a maxi, the sky is your limit! With that being said, what is your favorite kind of jeans jacket? do you prefer lighter or darker washes? what brand do you think makes the best denim jackets?

2. DrRipley

DrRipleyExpert

Threads:
    I haven't checked the selection recently, but I once bought a denim jacket from Levi's and I found it very stylish and surprisingly very comfortable. I've had it now for years and besides the style being somewhat outdated, it still feels great to wear and I now use it mostly for short trips where I just need something on top of my plain shirt. I'd recommend this brand to anyone and although it's a bit expensive, I still consider it to be worth it since it still is made of denim and seems like it will last forever.

3. wander_n_wonder

wander_n_wonderActive Member

Threads:
    Oh yeah, I love experimenting with denim jackets as well. They make anything look much nicer! I don't have any preference for a particular brand, because when I buy denim jackets, I'm usually after how it looks instead of looking at the brand. However, I do notice that Debenhams always has a good selection of nice denim jackets. Same thing with H&M. I would spend hours there just trying everything on and I find it so difficult to decide later on.

4. forextraspecialstuff

forextraspecialstuffActive Member

Threads:
    I really like denim jackets for certain outfits. I like a darker wash and bought mine from Gap. They seem to have a different style or two and the silhouettes always seem to be on trend.

5. Mayvin

MayvinActive Member

Threads:
    Are denim jackets even being sold anymore? I know they were really popular in the 80's and 90's but not so much anymore. I could see wearing a denim jacket if the style was really modern.

6. DDavies

DDaviesActive Member

Threads:
    I had a Levi's jean jacket in the 80s. We didn't have many choices about color. Still, I like darker denim. I wish I had all of my old Levi's! I know my youngest sone would love to have the jacket. As it is, he has a corduroy jacket that dates back to the 80s.