Best Drug Store Rewards Program?

Discussion in Stores Reviews, Comments & Complaints started by RomanAnthonysMama • Jan 17, 2015.

1. RomanAnthonysMama

RomanAnthonysMamaMember

Threads:
    Can anyone suggest what store has the best rewards program? I have an account with Walgreen's Wellness card, and at first I thought the point system seemed awesome and easy to acquire bonuses, but after awhile I had realized it was taking me forever to get enough points to turn in. Which drug store offers the best savings and rewards with their programs? Thanks so much!

2. MrsJones

MrsJonesActive Member

Threads:
    I shop at Walgreens a lot before when I used to go into work. The cashier would always ask me if I wanted to used my points (in dollars). Have you asked the cashier if you have any points?

3. Theo

TheoWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I think CVS is the best with as you accumulate with the

and also ExtraBucks. For each $50 you spend on creams and shampoos you get $5 per qualifying period on top of your normal spend with ExtraRewards. You also get 10% when you join and $3 coupon on your birthday.

I tend to use them when items are on special and then use them with any extra coupons. They also send you specials on certain items so I always log in to see what is on clearance or on special.

Walgreens, Balance Rewards are so complicated, they always expire for me as CVS always has more coupons and better prices so I opt for there instead.

4. Juno

JunoActive Member

Threads:
    I think CVS has a pretty good rewards program as well. The return is pretty good, but I find having to remember the coupons annoying. I would prefer if everything could just be on the card or if they could look it all up with your phone number.

5. Theo

TheoWell-Known Member

Threads:
    You can add some coupons to your card though. If you log onto your account and look at your coupons, it will give you that option and most cashiers will tell you what coupons are on your card as well. If you scan your card when you arrive, they also give you bonus coupons and also reprint them.