Best free games?

Discussion in Mobile Apps & Games started by Fdot • Mar 22, 2014.

1. Fdot

FdotNew Member

Threads:
    I recently bought a smartphone and I'm looking for some free games to pass the time. I've already got all the Staples; Angry Birds, Cut The Rope and Fruit Ninja, but I'm growing tired of them. Any suggestions?

2. pahagwl

pahagwlActive Member

Threads:
    There a lot of free games available on the Google Play Store. The most popular ones of them include Angry Birds, Temple Run and Subway Surfers. Even though these popular games are pretty good. There are also some hidden gems too in the Play Store, which include, Highway Rider, Zombie Rider, etc. I would also recommend you to play Clash of Clans which is also gaining popularity.

#2Mar 24, 2014
    Last edited: Mar 24, 2014
  3. eagle22

eagle22Active Member

Threads:
    There's an old game that I still play almost every day, I am sure you have heard of it, it's called PapiJump. It's a really simple, free game but it is unbelievably addicting! haha.

4. clairebeautiful

clairebeautifulActive Member

Threads:
    Uh... Candy Crush.

Hello. It is only like the most popular free game for iPhone right now, and completely addicting. There are seriously something like 400 levels and they are constantly adding more. Forgive me because you are going to kill me for sharing this huge time suck with you.

Also you can connect your Candy Crush account to Facebook and your friends can share bonuses with you. Also this allows you to see how well you are doing compared to all your friends. Kind of a cool way to connect, and sadly, I think as many professional adults are playing as college kids right now.

5. Nickchick

NickchickWell-Known Member

Threads:
    It depends on what you're into but I often play the Office Jerk series and Mancala because you can get rewards points (Mpoints). Aside from that, I like to play Lyroke, Panda Pop, Airport Mania and Sea Stars.

6. maxparker0

maxparker0Member

Threads:
    Asphalt 8 is free on windows phone which I own but I'm not too sure whether its free on android or not but its truly an awesome game. Its so exciting and so fast, You'll never get bored. So yeah, I think its a must download.

7. lindbergh

lindberghWell-Known Member

Threads:
    If you're gonna go over this subforum, you're gonna find a lot of threads that answer your question. Anyways, if you want a list, here it is:
    -Shadowgun: Deadzone
    -Blood and Glory
    -Frontline Commando
    -Jetpack Joyride
    -Santa Rockstar
    -Eternity Warriors
    -Vector
    -Hungry Shark
    -Temple Run 1 and 2
    -Plants vs Zombies 2
    -Zenoia games
    -Minigame Paradise
    -100 in 1 games
    -Dumb Ways to Die
    -Candy Crush Saga
    -Dead Trigger
    -Grabatron

And, you should also grab the free emulators on android:

8. Tapel

TapelMember

Threads:
    The best games on a smart phone in my opinion are:

Clash of Clans
    Brave Frontier
    Piano Tiles
    Hill Climb Racing
    Royal Revolt
    and
    Chess

These are all for free and so much fun! Try them out! :)

9. Livvy

LivvyActive Member

Threads:
    Here's what you do.

Root your phone.
    Install some emulators.
    Download roms of all your favourite games.
    Play Playstation games on your phone while you head to work!

10. daimashin

daimashinActive Member

Threads:
    I think there are a lot of good free games on the app store but almost all of them have in-app purchases. I think some of the best free games are Batman games from WB, Excalibur, Robocop, Temple Run 1 & 2, and Sudoku.

11. That'sDevo

That'sDevoActive Member

Threads:
    No mention of Hearthstone? Its an awesome, highly addictive online card game made by Blizzard (creators of Diablo, Warcraft, Starcraft etc). Yes, you can pay money for card booster packs and an expansion with a campaign is coming out but you never have to drop cash on it. You earn gold in game and money is simple a faster alternative to "buying" boosters and expansions.

12. Nickchick

NickchickWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I forgot a game though I don't play it that often. It's called Famous Faces. I don't like the zombie sections though of course but it's fun to guess the faces.

13. obliviousme

obliviousmeActive Member

Threads:
    Here are some must have apps:

Clash of Clans
    Hill Climb Racing
    Dumb Ways to Die
    TriviaCrack
    Dead Trigger (Zombie Killing Game, really good)
    Candy Crush (gotta love some classic game)
    Flappy Bird?

14. lindbergh

lindberghWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Dude, if you love Dead Trigger and your phone is capable of running it smoothly, you gotta try Shadowgun: Deadzone. It's a third person shooter and it puts Dead Trigger to shame in terms of its fun factor. I've played dead trigger in the past and found it boring. Shadowgun: Deadzone is a lot more fun because it's an Online Multiplayer Game wherein you get to join up with some people and battle other teams.

15. tipoywizard

tipoywizardActive Member

Threads:
    In my opinion the best Free Game that I have tried in mobile is Clash of Clans. It graphics and design is very rich and pleasing to the eyes. The gameplay is easy and user friendly.I like to develop and upgrade my city and my soldiers. Clash of Clans also improves one's thinking skills especially when attacking opponents. he only downside I have is it is quite difficult to level up especially if your current level is already high

16. Squigly

SquiglyActive Member

Threads:
    Games like 2048 and Triple Town are great little puzzlers you can play on the go without an Internet connection. For tablets I would recommend Asphalt (really beautiful graphics and a quality racing game), and Hearthstone or Shadow Era, which are great mobile TCGs that aren't pay-to-win.

17. teabwoi

teabwoiActive Member

Threads:
    I think that the two best games that I have ever played on a smartphone has to be diamond dash and angry birds racing. I will tell you that I think that angry birds racing is the one that tops that list for me. That game is really a lot of fun and I think that if you are looking for a good game then that is one that you should check out.