Best free software to clean up PC?

Discussion in Software PC & Mac started by wowtgp • Oct 28, 2014.

1. wowtgp

wowtgpActive Member

Threads:
    [I read it somewhere n a magazine that LOLO System is the best software to clean up a PC and boost its performance. It worked wonders as it detected all the irregularities that needed a fix, but when I asked it to fix the issues, they said that I needed another software to do that. It was a premium software. o overall, they managed to fool me. Is thee any true free software that lets you clean up your PC for free?

2. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I use Wise Care 365. The free version has a lot of features, and it also has a file shredder feature if you want to permanently erase any data. I suggest you try it.

3. Denis Hard

Denis HardWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I could also recommend piriform's CCleaner. My PC was very slow at one time and I decided to give the software a try and see if the speed of my computer would improve. It did. The software though doesn't have lots of advanced features for fixing registry errors and stuff like that. It's but a PC cleaning utility.

4. wowtgp

wowtgpActive Member

Threads:
    Thanks for your suggestion guys. I have tries a lot of software before, but it even gets the job done to be honest. I guess, I haven;t managed to find a good software. Maybe, one of these two is going to be sufficient for my PC.

5. Saji

SajiNew Member

Threads:
    I use Advanced System Care 7 Free. Let me warn you, cleaners actually damage your system by deleting system files. Iolo has a pretty bad reputation in some forums, so if I were you, I would stay away from their products. If you want to use a premium product, use Tuneup Utilities 2014. I've used it before and it is great!! Here's how you get a 50% discount when buying Tuneup Utilities:
    1) Download trial from here:

2) Install the software
    3) After you finish installing the software, start uninstalling it
    4) When you started the uninstall, the software will direct you to a page which says that you can buy Tuneup for $24.95 :)

6. deathbyprayer

deathbyprayerActive Member

Threads:
    I only use the default cleaning system Windows have. Disk Cleanup and Disk Defragmenter. I found out that most of the time those cleaning softwares that cleans your registry and whatnot don't really do much in terms of improving your system as much as defragmenting your disk and cleaning out unnecessary files.

7. akiii123

akiii123Active Member

Threads:
    Till now the best software that I have come across that have helped me to keep my pc really in a good condition is the kaspersky antivirus software that I have been using for the past few months. I think it does a wonderful job of keeping the pc clean and well maintained. It also never makes the pc very slow and does its job correctly.

8. enell

enellMember

Threads:
    To be honest with you, I've tested and heard about many free software but I've never heard about LOLO.Anyhow, after testing many, I ended up with two that I truest the most, which are CCleanr and Cloud System Booster. These two software literally cleans up the windows and boosts up the system. But after all, these programs gives you 75% maximum of it's functionality until you purchase the full software, and even so, in case you really want to see a big difference in your system overall, there's some codes that you need to use after or before using any cleaning/speeding software!

Note:
    You can easily download torrent of any full version cleaning software, specially from thepiratebay.com,where they give also a patch or serial numbers for full activation of any software you'd like!

9. Zyni

ZyniWell-Known Member

Threads:
    CCleaner is a good one. None of them are going to just give you everything for free. You can do a lot with the free versions though, and you might try running more than one for maximum benefit. If you're that concerned, it might be worth investing in a premium version and buying the full package. I would be careful about where you download stuff, especially any sites that offer free downloads of premium products.

10. Hamz10

Hamz10Member

Threads:
    Piriform CCleaner like everyone else is saying! It can clear up a lot of space and remove a lot of unneeded files. It saved me 7 Gb! I haven't used the pro version but the free version is just fine for anyone! I highly recommend you use it.

11. obliviousme

obliviousmeActive Member

Threads:
    My bf installed Tune up Utilities in my computer and it has this feature 'One Click Maintenance' and so when i hit that it would start cleaning up the system from junk files and cache and cookies and also defragment the disk whatever that means. He said this program is one of the best tuning up and cleaning up software and i trust him so yes, so far i don't see any issues with the program. It's good really. I think it does the job.

12. wowtgp

wowtgpActive Member

Threads:
    I have already found the best software. Thank you for all your help. I really appreciate it. I found that Clean Master is the best one out there. It fastens up your system by cleaning up junks like no there software. You guys should really give it a go sometime.