best game for you

Discussion in Mobile Apps & Games started by kitkat0124 • Oct 4, 2013.

1. kitkat0124

kitkat0124Active Member

Threads:
    There are many games available right now. I can say I have few games that I really enjoy playing. Right now I'm enjoying Hungry Shark. What is the best game for you, or the game that you really enjoy? To the point that you are willing to purchase something for the sake of playing.

2. RomanAnthonysMama

RomanAnthonysMamaMember

Threads:
    I've been getting back into word puzzles and other word games a lot recently. I'm really into that, "Seven Little Words" game. I'm also into a lot of games that aren't technology-related, such as crosswords and other cool puzzles. I definitely think it's important to work our brains with games like these, so I try to stay active in completing them when I have the free time.

3. lindbergh

lindberghWell-Known Member

Threads:
    The best game for me? It really depends on my mood. Sometimes I want to play Virtua Tennis for hours on end. At times, I want to play some multiplayer shooting in the form of Shadowgun: Deadzone. At times, I would like to indulge in some FPS goodness that Modern Combat 4 brings to the table. Sometimes, I go casual and play Candy Crush Saga (but I'm stuck at level 98).

4. rossonomous

rossonomousActive Member

Threads:
    A game called OFM (online football manager) is the one I am playing the most right now. It's really easy to use with quite a lot of functionality!

5. vpresson

vpressonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Right now the games I am really into are on facebook. I use to love candy crush but I couldn't beat this one level so I just stopped playing it lol. But now i'm in love with kitchen scramble, solitaire wonderland bubble whitch saga are my top games right now.

6. MikeyPaine

MikeyPaineActive Member

Threads:
    I've been playing The Simpsons: Tapped Out. The game itself is free, but you have the option to buy things that you can't unlock regularly through the game. The game itself is a city building game with Simpsons characters. It gets pretty addicting!

7. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I would have to say Urban Asphalt, Prince of Persia, Batman and Splinter Cell are the games that I have enjoyed playing on my mobile phone.

8. lindbergh

lindberghWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Whoa, Batman and Splinter Cell? Those are premium games right? On what phone are you playing these two games? I'd like to grab Batman for Android too but I currently don't have the money.

9. Miaka_M

Miaka_MActive Member

Threads:
    I'm currently into a game called Bakery Story. The game has these adorable little people that come to your Bakery to buy the treats that you make. The treats are so colourful and look so tasty; I sometimes get hungry from just looking at them. Sadly, it takes hours to bake something, so the wait is nerve wracking! I would probably want to purchase the gems because you can buy special decorations with them.

10. CoachV

CoachVNew Member

Threads:
    I play Lords & Knights and Conqueror 2. Bot are great strategy games and very entertaining. L&K is very interactive with players worldwide and if you like medevil times this a great game. Conqueror 2 is based on World War 2 and pits the Allies versus the Axis powers. You can play either side in the campaign mode or play online against other players. There is even a NATO round in the campaign mode. Very fun games!

#10Nov 1, 2013
    Last edited: Nov 1, 2013
  11. illusion

illusionMember

Threads:
    I'm holding out for January. The prices should drop a bit and then all the reviews will be in. Ask everyone for gift cards so you can pick out your own games :)

12. Dame6089

Dame6089Active Member

Threads:
    I still play Fun Run on occasion. It is mindless fun. Any body can win in any given match. Perfect game to just pick up and play a few matches.

13. Annetteb

AnnettebActive Member

Threads:
    I have lots of games that I enjoy playing, but my one favorite is Hellfire. I play this game every chance I get. I have even bought energy potions just to keep playing longer. I love this game and I love playing the dungeons. The Boss Raids are nice, but I do better on the dungeons.

14. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    That was around 2005 to 2006 when I was into playing mobile games. I was using Nokia Symbian phones and Sony Ericsson Java phones that time, the games are made by Gameloft. I downloaded them from Globe. You can easily get those games when you have a Symbian or Java phone.

#14Nov 14, 2013
    Last edited: Nov 14, 2013
  15. MindyT

MindyTActive Member

Threads:
    I am a Candy Crush addict. I admit it. I am on level 199. I can't wait to be in the 200's. Silly, isn't it?

16. Denis Hard

Denis HardWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Board games. I like to compete against real people so I normally play online checkers against players from all over the world. It feels good to win and have your opponent acknowledge defeat unlike playing AI.

17. andrew172

andrew172Active Member

Threads:
    I've been playing MMOs a lot recently, I enjoy the PvP style to the genre whereby, you're never playing the game alone.

18. themarting

themartingActive Member

Threads:
    Ive been playing Skyrim and Mafia II alot lately. I hope to pick up Battlefield 4 for $25 on black friday if all goes well