Best Green Tea Brand?

Discussion in Food & Drink started by chiofthenorns • Sep 14, 2014.

1. chiofthenorns

chiofthenornsActive Member

Threads:
    I love drinking tea. It makes me feel really refreshed. I used to drink Lipton Green Tea, but I don't like how it tastes anymore. There is something in it recently, that I don't like. Anyway, I was wondering if any of you can recommend a good green tea brand. Thank you for all those who will give suggestions!

2. tangela

tangelaActive Member

Threads:
    I grew up in an Asian family so we always drink our green tea from Taiwanese-brand teas. I've had both Taiwanese-brand and US-brand tea and there is SUCH a huge difference between the two. The US-brand tea tends to be not as strong as the Taiwanese-brand tea, even if you let it soak for a long time.

If you have a Asian Supermarket near you or a Chinatown near you, I would go and check out some of the tea selections they have. It usually comes in tea leaves but in my opinion it's so much better than Lipton.

3. JessiFox

JessiFoxActive Member

Threads:
    We're definitely big on green tea in my family- my husband and son both favor Arizona's green tea, but I'm a fan of argo teas recently...there's a green tea with 'ginger twist' that I really enjoy.