Best Novelty Purchase - Miraculin Berry Pills

Discussion in Product Reviews started by sissibombix • Sep 12, 2015.

1. sissibombix

sissibombixMember

Threads:
    I recently bought some Miraculin berry pills from Amazon. They sound like a weight loss pill or something a little shady but really they are dried and pulverized Miraculin fruit in pill form. This fruit has a component in it that tricks your tongue receptors to think that everything that tastes sour is sweet!.
    I used it with my friends and bought a ton of lemons, limes and other types of sour fruits and let me tell you, it was so much fun! We ended up trying everything in The House to see what it tasted like, and had some good and some nasty surprises!

2. Yosh

YoshActive Member

Threads:
    I've heard about them before, do they work as well as people say they do? I've always wanted to get my hands on them, but I was always weary of wasting money.

3. sissibombix

sissibombixMember

Threads:
    Yes! It does work and it is cool as hell! Not instantaneously, you have to wait a few minutes for it to affect your tongue, and you have to try not to swallow so it stays in your tongue, but after it you can eat a lime in one sitting and it will taste like lemonade :D

4. glockman

glockmanNew Member

Threads:
    I've had the opportunity to taste the fruit and feel its magic but a pill is definitely cooler. The more I think about it ,the more amazed I get at how many different uses a pill like that has.

5. Yosh

YoshActive Member

Threads:
    Wow, that sounds really cool! Does it effect other tastes, or just sweet / sour?

6. glockman

glockmanNew Member

Threads:
    I think it actually just affects acidic foods, you know, like citrus fruits. But I'm not very sure about that info. I only got to taste a lemon when i tried the fruit. I wonder where I can these pills.

7. sissibombix

sissibombixMember

Threads:
    Just sweet and sour. It binds to the sweet receptors on your tongue and activates them when you eat sour things.

I got them on Amazon!