Best Office Supply store?

Discussion in Stores Reviews, Comments & Complaints started by justusforus • Nov 11, 2013.

1. justusforus

justusforusActive Member

Threads:
    I find that Office Depot has everything including toner cartridges and ink. The prices seem competitive and the employees are typically very helpful. What are your experiences with these types of stores.

2. JessiFox

JessiFoxActive Member

Threads:
    I don't go in specifically "office supply stores" very often. Usually what I don't get online I just end up picking up at places like Target or Costco. If we do go to one, it's generally Staples....so I can't really say how competitive most of the prices or customer service of others are. The customer service at Staples is usually pretty decent, and they're generally willing to help you out, but the prices aren't always fantastic.

3. Denis Hard

Denis HardWell-Known Member

Threads:
    If shopping online for office supplies then I'd buy my stuff from staples.

I've heard from people who've bought their stuff at staples and they had nothing negative to say about them. So. . .well, quite naturally, I'd recommend them.

#3Nov 12, 2013
    Last edited: Nov 12, 2013
  4. Mercury713

Mercury713New Member

Threads:
    For office supplies, I usually just order it online. But if you prefer brick and mortar locations, then staples or office depot should work.

5. MyDigitalpoint

MyDigitalpointActive Member

Threads:
    I usually look into either Office Depot or Office Max.

They have not just office supplies, but also computer consumables, school and office gear, crafts material and other supplies for particular niches such as the printing industry, besides promotions and discount prices every now and then.

6. MrsWilson2012

MrsWilson2012Member

Threads:
    I prefer office depot. Best Buy has more of a selection, but I like the atmosphere and pricing of Office Depot better. Plus, their rewards program is very beneficial :)

7. erronousRogue

erronousRogueMember

Threads:
    I shop at Office Depot as well. That is, if I need something in bulk, or quality is seriously an issue. Otherwise I just pick my pens/notebooks/printer cartridges and whatnot up at local stores, I'm not really picky as long as it works. Even my office chair is from a cheap local supermarket, and honestly it works fine.

8. mareebaybay

mareebaybayActive Member

Threads:
    I too am a big fan of Office Depot. Although I am also a fan of different stores such as Staples. Most of the time when I am shopping for office supplies I usually just purchase my supplies from the most convenient store available. I mean there are so many stores out there that have what you need Office supplies wise.

9. UshaBecker

UshaBeckerMember

Threads:
    i only prefer to shop online whatever the stuff is its the only

10. isabbbela

isabbbelaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    My office in CA has always bought everything from Staples. Everytime we would try to find the same stuff on Office Depot they were out or more expensive.... so we always preferred Staples.
    The only problem we ever had with Staples was that once they left the supplies box outside our door after work hours without anyone signing anything and the box went missing. But they replaced it within a couple of days, so I guess they ended up working fine.

11. brutal37138

brutal37138Member

Threads:
    I don't tend to go in these places very often because you can usually grab such things on other shopping trips. The few times I have been in Office Depot or Staples the workers were always great and were willing to help with anything you might need. I do remember one trip to Staples because I was looking for my favorite pens and they were out! I was a little shocked, but apparently I'm not the only one that like them, haha!