Best Online Multiplayer Game on iOS?

Discussion in Mobile Apps & Games started by Spectre456 • Sep 1, 2014.

1. Spectre456

Spectre456Active Member

Threads:
    I've been looking for a while for a good game to play with friends while I'm away from the playstation and only have my phone to use. I played trivia crack for a while, but the whole trivia thing got old and boring after about a week. I think it's most likely because it was so passive. You played your move and then waited a while before your opponent answers their questions. I'm looking for something somewhat more involved and with more of a competitive feel. Trivia Crack was alright, but the questions were different for both players, so it didn't feel like an actual competition.

Now, I'm actually looking for a good multiplayer game, but I thought it would be easier just asking for everyone's favorite one. So, what do you think is the best online multiplayer game on iOS?

2. lindbergh

lindberghWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Shadowgun Deadzone. I've written about this game here before. It's available for Android and iOS devices and also for the PC. When you're online though, it won't matter as you would be very busy gunning down your opponents.

This game is a third person shooter similar to Gears of War. There are two modes of play. Deathmatch wherein it's every man for himself and zone control which is a team play.

The shooting mechanics are great and the cover system is awesome. It's like a mobile version of Gears of War. Definitely a must have. Oh and don't worry, it's free.

3. obliviousme

obliviousmeActive Member

Threads:
    If you're looking for a mobile app to play with your friends, then Clash of Clans is perfect for you. It's an online combat strategy game where you defend your base by building walls and war defenses. You can chat in the game with your friends and people from all over the world. Of course you can also be in a clan with your friends and the latest update in the game is how we can now go on a clan war. Be warned though, the game is very addicting. :p

4. Servace

ServaceActive Member

Threads:
    Clash of Clans or Clash of titans is a very great online game you can play on your mobile device. You will get addicted playing it, but I guess it is what matters is to have fun. You can end up joining clans to help fight against other teams. The thing about the game is you will need to learn the basics which can be very time consuming.

5. Spectre456

Spectre456Active Member

Threads:
    Wow, I'm definitely going to try these games and see what they're like. I'm a big fan of everything strategy, so Clash if Clans seems like it would be something I would enjoy.
    I also found a better quiz game called quiz up that does actually put you in a competition with the same questions against your opponent. I played it with a few friends and it is tons of fun.