Best Online Payment Service

Discussion in Bank Accounts started by alfonso • Mar 5, 2014.

1. alfonso

alfonsoMember

Threads:
    Today, eCommerce is more popular than its ever been. A lot of people who shop and work online use online payment services to pay and receive money for goods and services. I've been using Paypal myself for quite some time, and so far its been pretty reliable, never had any notable problems with their services. I know there are a lot of other similar services out there and I'm thinking of exploring other payment services available to me. What online payment service do you use and what why?

2. DankAllen

DankAllenBanned

Threads:
    I like PayPal the most out of all of the ways to pay online. I frequently use eBay and that is their suggested use of payment. I think that is why they are so popular and successful. You are basically forced to use it.

3. Aurora

AuroraMember

Threads:
    This depends who are you trading with and what type and amount of transaction is involved. I prefer to use credit card for settlement if I am dealing with an established local company. PayPal will be best if dealing with sellers from all over the world. It is reliable and convenient mean of payment for transactions made on eBay.

4. eppie

eppieActive Member

Threads:
    It's also Paypal for me - both for paying and receiving money. I tried Payza (formerly Alertpay) and Skrill before but they have lesser merchant partners compared to Paypal. :)

5. hellavu

hellavuActive Member

Threads:
    I go Paypal all the way. It has served me well in security, privacy, in resolving disputes and getting my money back, in storing some money and sending it out. It is also useful when I did not have my credit card information with me, and when my credit card expired but I still needed some online freedom. I see no reason to look for different options for now.