Best place to buy creatine?

Discussion in Sports & Fitness started by Kwizkey • Oct 22, 2013.

1. Kwizkey

KwizkeyNew Member

Threads:
    Creatine is already one of the cheapest supps on the market but does anyone have a site that has ridiculously low prices on Creatine Mono? Maybe with discount codes? I've looked around and I refuse to buy because I always think there is somewhere selling it cheaper lol.

2. dieselfit

dieselfitActive Member

Threads:
    Great question about creatine. It's a cheap supplement but some places sell it cheaper than other for the same brands and ingredients. Creatine (mono) will be the cheapest if you buy it from bodybuilding.com or any online vendor. You will find almost everything to be cheaper when purchased online. If you buy it from bodybuilding.com, choose "Free samples" from the "on sale" button after you click on the store. There's always a 10% off discount but every month the code changes. If you Google "bodybuilding coupon October 2013" you will find all the current coupons!

Are you planning to buy a regular bottle or a big amount? You can purchase big amounts which would be cheaper in the long run. And don't take more than 5 grams per day. All that loading (10 gram or more) is just a waste.

3. dariofr8

dariofr8New Member

Threads:
    I second buying in bulk from BB.com! I'm currently scooping (lol) through my second bottle and I'm happy with what I got. It's definitely cheaper than any supplement shop around here!

4. Kwizkey

KwizkeyNew Member

Threads:
    Thanks for this! My last two batches were 500g pouches and they lasted me a while. I did load creatine on high dosages before and you're right, it made no difference except to how fast my supply disappeared. As it is cheap, I'll probably buy it in bulk I think!

Awesome! I've bought from MyProtein before and it seemed quite cheap, but I'll have a look at bodybuilding.com, I never really considered buying there because I figured they'd get away with selling for high prices as it is the main place many beginners go.

5. dieselfit

dieselfitActive Member

Threads:

That is too big of an assumption. I recommend them because their shipping is very cheap and the customer service is responsive with helpfulness. I think the other good ones are tigerfitness.com and nutraplanet.com. compare prices and take your pick!

6. Bolt

BoltWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Creatine is one of the cheapest supplements. I'm not sure where you live but one of the best places to buy supplements online in Europe is Myprotein. They are the biggest online trader and they offer very competitive prices on most supplements. Do a Google search and see who is offering the best price.

7. RazKnows

RazKnowsNew Member

Threads:
    Academy.com has some really cheap deals on supplements. Sometimes you have to shop around a couple of weeks to see if price drops but it happens all the time.

8. dieselfit

dieselfitActive Member

Threads:
    I've never heard of Academy.com! That sounds like a private school or something. I'll check it out. There's also NutraBio on eBay, and another one. They sell bulk ingredients and I've found them to be the cheapest. Just go to eBay search for the ingredient you're looking for then click "starting from lowest price" and you of course have to watch out for the sellers feedback!

9. downloadsincomplete

downloadsincompleteMember

Threads:
    If you have access to a discount wholesaler club, like Sam's or Costco, they sell creatine in bulk. They actually have a pretty good selection of protein shakes, supplements, creatine, and whey. They only have one or two brands of each, though they're usually the popular brands.