Best place to buy online

Discussion in Online Shopping started by caparica007 • Sep 30, 2013.

1. caparica007

caparica007Banned

Threads:
    In general terms, what is the best place to buy online? For me it would have to be Amazon, I have bought there many times with no complains. I think their offer is wide and the service is impeccable, what is your opinion?

2. Denis Hard

Denis HardWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Amazon is by far the best place to buy online. The prices they charge for their products can however be pretty high at times. That's why I like to do my shopping on e-bay since they mostly sell second-hand stuff which most of the times comes cheaper. I particularly like their prices which are more kinder to your wallet. . .

3. Bolt

BoltWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I would have said eBay but my opinion on eBay has definitely changed because of the charges. They take 10%, plus the listing fees and then Paypal take 4%, that's quite a lot.

Amazon doesn't have auctions or the diversity of products I like, that's my main gripe with it. The return process has changed as well, I don't like it.

4. Treighsie

TreighsieActive Member

Threads:
    Amazon! I love them. Their customer service is awesome. They have lots of items available, most with free shipping. You can't go wrong! Plus, I use my amazon gift cards that I earn from swagbucks and I feel like I'm getting free stuff!

5. rossonomous

rossonomousActive Member

Threads:
    I'm a big fan of Amazon. Plenty of options, safer than Ebay and I have Amazon Prime :)

6. Katewon1

Katewon1Member

Threads:
    I definitely love Amazon as well but to add another site to the discussion, Zappos.com is fantastic. I know it's more of a limited site than Amazon. Zappos mostly offers clothes and shoes. The shipping is always free (even to return!) and they are incredible fast too. I bought sneakers a few months ago and they arrived the next day! They have a great selection and really good prices too.

7. vpresson

vpressonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I think amazon and ebay are the best places to buy online from. If I had to choose I would go with ebay cause they have low prices and almost always free shipping.

8. ml318

ml318New Member

Threads:
    My favorite online place to get cheap custom T-Shirts in all sizes and different colors for a great price is the site feelinggoodtees.com they offer thousands of shirts from $6 and up and you can customize most any shirt from style cut, sleeve style, color, and sizing options. The shipping is reasonable and very fast and I have never once been dissatisfied with any shopping experience with feelinggoodtees.com. If you need cheap shirts for the family I would check them out.

9. gracie

gracieMember

Threads:
    It depends on the items for us. For computer stuffs,we love Tiger Direct. For electronics, Best Buy. For other stuffs I'd say Amazon or Ebay since you can find pretty good deal and pretty much anything in both of those sites. For Lingeries,I love Frederick Hollywood.com .Adam and Eve wasn't so bad either with their sexy apparel but not so much with the rests of other stuffs.

10. megan6599

megan6599New Member

Threads:
    For me the best place to buy online would have to be Ebay. The service is good, though sometimes you do stumble across idiots. It is very cheap, even cheaper than Amazon. I love shopping on Ebay.

11. vpresson

vpressonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I think the best places to shop online are ebay and amazon those two are my favorite places to buy online. They pretty much balance each other cause I know if there is something I am looking for if amazon doesn't have it ebay does.

12. jodiann12

jodiann12Active Member

Threads:
    My favorite place buy stuff online is most definitely Amazon. The customer service is great and I always receive whatever I had ordered from them in good condition.

13. webdesignsbyapw

webdesignsbyapwNew Member

Threads:
    I would have to see the best place to buy online is that Amazon, because of the reviews. Whenever I am interested in the product but I'm skeptical on if it works or not, I will always use Amazon. Otherwise if I'm just buying items that I have already used before or just want to get a good deal, I will head on over to eBay. I love how they have so many deals on there that I can choose from.

14. DrRipley

DrRipleyExpert

Threads:
    I don't have much experience with other stores, but I've been very happy with the people I've dealt with on eBay thus far. I don't really buy that much online though, to be honest, but whenever I do, I find it much more comfortable dealing with an individual that I can just communicate with directly through the whole process, especially when the seller is held in high regard by the community.

15. btatro

btatroActive Member

Threads:
    I would also have to go with Amazon. Although I do find it overpriced at times for children's items, it is often my 'go-to' when I am in search of something. We also take advantage of Amazon Prime so typically get free shipping :)

16. BlackSolaris

BlackSolarisActive Member

Threads:
    Amazon is pretty good if you buy directly from them or buy from a trusted seller with a lot of positive reviews. Outside of that, eBay is a safe place if you also go by the same rules and be careful from who you buy from.

17. Pat

PatWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I understan most people like Amazon, I don't purchase a lot online so I am not a good person to ask. My daughter loves Amazon, and has something coming to the house almost every day from Amazon. I am looking for a new computer that has to have a larger amount of power than most available in the local store at Tiger Direct, the price is good but I do have to pay for shipping.

18. pafjlh

pafjlhActive Member

Threads:
    I like both Ebay and Amazon when buying an item. I find though that I am more partial to Ebay because of the fact that there is the offer of free shipping on some items listed. I do go to Amazon though when it comes to buying an electronic item such as a laptop, I find that this is a better alternative because on Ebay it tends to always be on aucton and I tend not to take part in auctions there, but buy it now. There is something that I do when it comes to both websites though, I look at the seller I am dealing with, what others have said about them and their experience with them. This helps to know if you are dealing with a trusted seller out there on Ebay or Amazon.

19. blur92

blur92Active Member

Threads:
    It looks like the consensus here is Amazon! I'm a huge fan of it myself. I have Amazon Prime and use it often. I should mention their customer service is outstanding. I had several sellers not contacting me back after some issues with what I ordered. Amazon speedily worked it out and got me a refund. I spoke with them over phone as well as online with their chat support. They were extremely polite and seemed dedicated to helping me with any of my concerns.

20. D'Angelo Pugh

D'Angelo PughNew Member

Threads:
    One of my favorite websites to shop online is zappos.com. Zappos.com has a wide variety of clothing, shoes, and accessories for women, men, and children. The best part of this whole site is that they offer free shipping and no tax. So lets say you see a pair of shoes you want for $60.00. When you go to checkout the only amount you would pay is literally $60.00