Best Salon Shampoo

Discussion in Stores Reviews, Comments & Complaints started by justusforus • Oct 28, 2013.

1. justusforus

justusforusActive Member

Threads:
    I remember when Paul Mitchell products were only available in a salon. I have tried many other Shampoo but Paul Mitchell remains the best for my hair. My hair dresser switched to Biolage, but I still prefer Paul Mitchell. The shampoo is fresh smelling and keeps my hair moist and the conditioner works just as well. What are your thoughts or any favorites?

2. Shana

ShanaMember

Threads:
    I think Paul Mitchell is great but completely unnecessary. I just cannot justify spending salon prices on any Shampoo or Conditioner. They are great for when I go get a hair, but after that eh. Suave smells way better and works just as well on my hair! I prefer my hair to smell like a pretty flavor rather then a salon.

3. jodiann12

jodiann12Active Member

Threads:
    Vidal Sasoon and Tresemme are really great salon brands. I also like to Paul Mitchell products, too. Soft Sheen Carson, which is great for ethnic hair is also a great salon brand for persons of African descent. The research behind the formulation of their products is really cutting edge, and I like to use any product that they have available.

4. isabbbela

isabbbelaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I really like Wella products, I think they are very high quality! Also, there is a brand called Schwarzkopf that is really awesome for finishing hair products specially. They have some of the best hair sprays in my opinion.

5. justusforus

justusforusActive Member

Threads:
    Thanks for the feedback. I have tried to find a "store brand" that works like a salon brand, but many have really dried out my hair or made it less manageable. The only store brand I have had some good results with is Garnier Fructis and Tresseme (which I now find in regular stores). I will look into some of the recommendations and look for more feedback.