Best Summertime TV Shows

Discussion in Movies, Music & Games started by Allison2021 • Aug 30, 2014.

1. Allison2021

Allison2021Active Member

Threads:
    All of the broadcast and cable networks offer different TV dramas and comedies just for the summertime.:cool:

My favorite has been "The Bridge" which is shown on the FX cable network. I loved it last summer. I am enjoying it this summer.
    I love suspense, mysteries, and thrillers. "The Bridge" fits all three of those categories. There are questions. Who is the creepy character Eleanor? Why does she murder men and young boys? How did she come to work for that Mexican drug cartel? Why does Fausto Galvan like her so much? Will Marco have to save Sonya again? Will she forgive Hank?
    It is thrilling watching Marco and Sonya enter a building with their guns drawn. I'm not too sure if they will come out alive. It is thrilling watching the newspaper reporters uncover more evidence of the depths the cartels are involved with Mexican and the US politicians.
    One mystery I would like revealed is about Sonya. Is she an idiot savant? Will she fully uncover the truth about her sister's murder? Those are reasons for loving the summertime series "The Bridge."

2. Pat

PatWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I don't know if you would call it a summer time show but I like "Miss Fisher's Mysterys" it comes on my local PBS channel which shows BBC shows. The character is a women in the early 1920's with style, aggression and dare deveil attitudes. She does not accept the ususal idea that women should stay at home to take care of the family. She is a detective in a man's world. I like the way she dresses also.

3. ACSAPA

ACSAPAWell-Known Member

Threads:
    During this summer, I had been watching Nathan for You and Drunk History, since their new seasons stated this summer. Even though, they're not summer themed, they're hilarious shows, and there' nothing like a laugh in the summertime.