Best thing you ever got for your Pet

Discussion in Pets started by Zyni • Oct 14, 2014.

1. Zyni

ZyniWell-Known Member

Threads:
    What is the very best, the coolest, the nicest, the most awesome thing you ever got for your pet? A pet toy, a sweater, a pet bed, a dog house, gourmet pet food, or something really unique that few people would think of? Do you enjoy shopping for things for your pet(s)? Selling pet items has become a huge industry, so I'm curious what some of the more popular pet items might be.

2. Dora M

Dora MWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I have never really bought anything all that outstanding for my pets. I give them what they need, be it appropriate bedding, food, health treatments, or useful accessories. I like to keep them happy by providing them with little treats on a daily basis, such as healthy, home-made biscuits and dog cookies from the farmer's market.
    When I still had chickens, I built them a fantastic little hen "hotel" where they were happy and safe from snakes and other predators during the night.

3. Strykstar

StrykstarActive Member

Threads:
    I don't think I've ever bought anything extraordinary for my pets, I sometimes buy them some toys for them to play but I think that's pretty usual...
    It's hard to buy presents especially for my dog though, no matter how many toys I might buy her, she's always happiest whenever she gets a new pillow to play with, so it's pretty inexpensive.

4. chiofthenorns

chiofthenornsActive Member

Threads:
    I haven't bought anything extraordinary for my pets. Well, I did buy them some shirts before, but they were not that special. :) I do try to give them the best quality of food that I can find in stores to make sure that they will stay healthy. :)

5. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I also have not bought anything special for my pets before, but I make sure that they get adequate food and water, and I take them to the vet if they are sick. I think animals arent really concerned about the luxurious stuff, just give them water and food and they will be fine.