Best Things To Buy At Coupon Sites

Discussion in Misc & Others started by DrRipley • May 1, 2015.

1. DrRipley

DrRipleyExpert

Threads:
    Where I am, sites similar to Groupon are rampant, possibly because there's little other options to get coupons for the consumers and also new businesses are very much willing to give a discount for a bit of exposure with these sites. It's why I love purchasing coupons from these types of sites because not only do I get a discount but also I get to discover a lot of things like restaurants and recreational activities and services I probably would never have heard of if not for coupon sites.

That said, they are not all bargains and it's really important to keep your guard up since a lot of them only really offer small discounts and make it seem big by maybe increasing their original retail price so it looks like they slashed a lot. Sometimes there are way too many regulations for the coupon to be worth it so I always make sure I read the fine print first.

Do you guys like buying coupons on sites like these? What are your favorite things to buy and where do you usually buy them from? Do you really get to save a lot?