Best Toy Kitchen

Discussion in Toys, Kids & Baby Stuff started by eLiz21730 • Aug 30, 2012.

1. eLiz21730

eLiz21730New Member

Threads:
    Looking for suggestions for the best toy kitchen to purchase my soon-to-be two year old son. We currently have a very cheap hand me down that has some broken pieces and isn't very sturdy. While we are thankful for the thoughtfulness of the person who shared it with us, we'd like to get him something a little more sturdy and nicer. We'd like as many features (door, drawer storage, phone, coffee pot/other dishes, etc.) as possible, but we also don't want to break the bank. What kind of kitchen does your little one have and do you, as a parent, feel that it was a good value? Links for products you really like would be greatly appreciated! Thank you!

2. cheapnfljerseys3

cheapnfljerseys3New Member

Threads:
    Cheap NBA Jerseys

According to

In my annual roundup of the top ten play kitchens, I had a tough time deciding which ones to pick and how to rank them - the competition between the various play kitchens was fierce. Each play kitchen has it's own speciality! I was pretty amazed at the wide range of play kitchens to choose from - there are wooden play kitchens, island type play kitchens, play kitchens with grills and many more play kitchens. Here's what I came up with.

3. Treighsie

TreighsieActive Member

Threads:
    I had an awesome wooden kitchen that I picked up at a garage sale. It was blue, with flowers on it, but my son didn't care! He loved that kitchen!!
    I think wood is better than plastic. If you're crafty, there are many DIY versions online.
    Just DON"T go cheap. Been there, dont that, and soooo not worth it.

4. vpresson

vpressonWell-Known Member

Threads:

If you want a kitchen like that you are going to have to drop some money i got a plain kitchen for my kids doesn't have any doors or anything just has a mircowave oven stove sink i had to buy dishes and all seperate so if you want a good kitchen with all of that you are probably going to be looking at 100 bucks or more i wanted to get my daughter a dora kitchen it came with everything it was like a little house kitchen type things and came with the pots pans dishes etc but it's 150 so i couldn't get it for her right now these type of things have gone up in price big time also you can look on amazon or ebay they might have what you're looking for and the price might be cheaper.

5. Albertharris

AlbertharrisNew Member

Threads:
    There are many types of kitchen toys available on the toys market. Mostly girls prefer to buy it. According to me, kitchen set is best popular toys product. It's comes with a variety of shapes, colors and sizes. These are made with all types of kitchen accessories like a microwave, stove, pretend sink, oven, small spoon and more.