Best Way To Spend Google Play Credits

Discussion in Mobile Apps & Games started by joshc428 • Aug 24, 2015.

1. joshc428

joshc428Active Member

Threads:
    I've had Google Opinion Rewards on my phone for about a month, and I've earned $3.77 in Google Play credit. What apps/services are worth spending money on? I was hoping there was a way to transfer or exchange these credits for different denominations, but it doesn't seem like there is. Nothing on the Play Store seems worthwhile to me either. How should I spend my credits?

2. troutski

troutskiWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Why would you be allowed to exchange Google Play Credit for anything other than Google Play Store purchases? That's an unrealistic expectation. Since there are 1.4 million apps in the Play Store, then I'm going to go out and assume that you aren't looking hard enough to purchase something. You can get some decent games and productivity apps for less than $3.00 in the Play Store, and tons of other little random apps are available that could pique your interest.

3. Diane Lane

Diane LaneWell-Known Member

Threads:
    If there's nothing you're interesting in using your store credits on, I'd start looking around to see if there's a platform that will enable you to swap out your credits to another person who will pay cash or trade something you're interested in having. I know there are sites that facilitate gift card trades, so it stands to reason there should be something similar for Google Play Credit.