Betting or buying a wager

Discussion in Misc & Others started by ExpertAdvice • Nov 22, 2014.

1. ExpertAdvice

ExpertAdviceActive Member

Threads:
    How many of us here bet? How often do you bet, and what are some of the ways in which you bet? Can you say you've figured out how to win a betting game all the time? Say you bet on a game of 36 balls, and only one ball will play, five times day, how will you go about ensuring that you win the majority or all of the time when the plays occur? Let's see some strong mathematical answers!

2. Denis Hard

Denis HardWell-Known Member

Threads:
    IMHO, Mathematical formulas won't be all that helpful when it comes to winning something when you place a bet. The laws of probability may give someone hope that if they play a certain number of times they'll win but that would be true only if playing field was level. But is it? You've heard of teams deliberately throwing games so some players can win bets.
    I used to bet occasionally but I stopped because I never did win.

3. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I don't really bet aside from buying an occasional lottery ticket once in a while. I used to gamble in HYIP sites though, and I lost a substantial amount of money there even if I did gain some profit from it, so I stopped investing in HYIP sites.