Bicycle Brakes Need Adjusting.

Discussion in Product Reviews started by ExpertAdvice • Feb 28, 2015.

1. ExpertAdvice

ExpertAdviceActive Member

Threads:
    Having bought a bicycle years ago, I decided to fix it up and use it. In the first two days of its use, the brake on the front wheel has loosened, I've tried watching YouTube videos on how to fix it but I cannot seem to do it right, I must say, I came close to fixing it, but..it just went right back to the state that it was in. The model of the bicycle is a Land Ranger, alpine 2000, 15 speed bicycle. Will someone please help me? :)

2. ReadWriteLearnLove

ReadWriteLearnLoveActive Member

Threads:
    I wish I could help you, but I'm not mechanically inclined. I do like to cycle though. Do you have a cycling shop anywhere nearby? My experience with the local shops near me has always been wonderful. They have always been happy to help me out of any situation, even when I had an older bike that wasn't a brand they sell. Maybe they could offer you some assistance?

3. ExpertAdvice

ExpertAdviceActive Member

Threads:
    :) @ReadWriteLearnLove@ReadWriteLearnLove, thanks for your advice. I don't see any cycling shops nearby so I'll have to transport it by car. I'll make sure to ask them not only to fix it for me but to show me how they fix it so that I don't have to go back if something like this happens again, once I learn, I can also change the brakes myself :-D