Big Collector of Specific Items?

Discussion in Fashion & Apparel started by kingusama92 • May 27, 2012.

1. kingusama92

kingusama92Active Member

Threads:
    Do you collect specific clothing items or accessories?

There are people in the world who love collecting various pairs of shoes. They have closets and closets full of shoes, some worn and some not. They just love the feeling of purchasing shoes.

This does not only have to be shoes, it can be any item. Watches, jeans, bracelets etc.

2. thewebmiss

thewebmissNew Member

Threads:
    I collect RayBan shades as well as Vans sneakers. I always purchase their new items even if I rarely use them. Yes I just love the feeling that through saving a little each day, I actually have filled my room with these cool items. I often clean them and keep them look like new. I also collect iPhone cases, I have no initial plans of collecting them though. I just unconsciously purchase a case once in a while and realized that I got a good collection. :cool:

3. difrancprod

difrancprodBanned

Threads:
    I think I'd have to say shoes! Well I'm a girl and it's normal I guess. Others would pick bags but my heart goes for the shoes especially when they're really unique!

4. tosaytheleast

tosaytheleastActive Member

Threads:
    I am collecting Levis' jeans! i have a bout 30 for now. I have used Levis jeans since I was 12 so I have utmost 30 jeans of Levis for now. Dont be surprise! I know it isn't that many for a collection but it is not cheap! I don't have enough money to buy one every month. I buy 2 or three at least in one year so that's why I only have 30 at the moment.

5. razelia

razeliaActive Member

Threads:
    I have this weird collection of silver-chain necklaces that have pretty stones as pendants. It escalated mainly through impulse, actually. i.e. I find a pretty pendant with a sparkly stone on it - I check my wallet - I have enough money - BUYING IT NOW!

6. Mystique

MystiqueActive Member

Threads:
    It would have to be watches for me. I'm not really a big fan of handbags and shoes like many women. I have a good collection but.... I love watches... my eyes bulge out every time I see a beautiful watch. My fiancé thinks it's crazy but he said, it's better than the typical shoe/handbag craze. My MIL, on the other hand, LOVES owls and she has plenty of owl stuff. When my fiancé told me about her owl collection, I thought he was kidding, but when I visited his parents' house for the first time.... my jaw dropped!

7. ACSAPA

ACSAPAWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I used to collect various colors and styles of fake eyelashes when I was young. I even had rainbow ones.
    I don't wear them anymore because heavy makeup and artificial lashes look good on younger women and I'm past my 30's.
    Maybe my daughter will enjoy them.

8. LitoLawless

LitoLawlessActive Member

Threads:
    I would say that I am a pretty big collector of hats. I usually wear a hat every time that I go out so naturally I ended up with a bunch. At first I use to have only fitted caps. I know that I sold some, but I don't really remember what happened to the rest of them. After that, I had a collection of fedoras (I swear I wore a fedora for about 3 or so years). Nowadays, I have a pretty big collection of snapback hats that I really love. I look forward to adding to it soon.