Big King vs. Big Mac?

Discussion in Food & Drink started by justusforus • Mar 3, 2014.

1. justusforus

justusforusActive Member

Threads:
    Burger King has re-released the "Big King" which is two all beef patties, thousand island (or something) pickles, real onion, lettuce on a sesame seed bun. This was released over 10 years ago as a trial but now it will stay on the menu. I had one tonight and it was pretty good, better than I remembered. It was also about a buck cheaper than McDonald's "Big Mac" and to me it tasted more like meat than the Mac does. So what do you think Big King or Big Mac?

2. daimashin

daimashinActive Member

Threads:
    I'm going with Big Mac for now mainly because I've ate it all my life and so used to it. I'm sure it's a nostalgic feeling towards Big Mac. It's been too long since I had a Big King, I don't even remember it existed before. I don't like the taste of the Big King, I don't know, I never liked Burger King burgers.

3. DankAllen

DankAllenBanned

Threads:
    I was always a McDonalds person because of their dollar menu. You could always get more for your money at McDonald's. However, since they raised their prices on most things that I buy, I am a Burger King guy now. The quality does not compare.

4. Scottie

ScottieMember

Threads:
    I am a Burger King person so for me it has to be the "Big King". I was not a big fan of burgers when I was younger because of a bad experience with McDonald. I bought a cheese burger and got really sick a few hours after eating it and it wasn't just me, it happened to my brother as well. After that, I stopped eating burgers completely until a couple years ago when I tried BK for the first time ever and I got hooked! Love it!!