Big's Furniture

Discussion in Stores Reviews, Comments & Complaints started by LadyMiles • Oct 22, 2014.

1. LadyMiles

LadyMilesMember

Threads:
    Being new to the area (Las Vegas) and leaving everything I owned in NY I had to purchase new furniture. A friend recommended Big's Furniture because they easily accept new applicants for credit. I went ahead and checked them out. I found a leather dual recliner with a storage area between the two seats. It was the perfect match for my individual living room as I live with family in a 6 bedroom house. I gave my best friend the master bedroom so I took a small bedroom, bathroom, and a small room that is considered off limits to the rest of The House. The recliners were everything I was looking for, well at least for the first month. A month into relaxing on them the seats starting sinking and the one recliner started acting up when trying to recline it. I called Big's and they gave me the run around for months. I eventually just gave up and accepted the fact that I was played. I don't think it would have been so bad but I spent almost 1000 on that recliner set. Due to the way I was treated after spending the amount of money I did, I will NEVER go to or recommend Big's to anyone. I have also recently heard of many other complaints and wonder just how long they are going to stay in business. Such a shame.