Bing Rewards?

Discussion in Misc & Others started by Denis Hard • Sep 16, 2014.

1. Denis Hard

Denis HardWell-Known Member

Threads:
    This is Bing's response to Google's dominance.

When you sign up for Bing rewards you start earning credits which you can redeem at any time you please.
    That means with your credits you could buy something from Amazon and for just searching the web using Bing, you'd save some money.

It's a tempting offer . . .

2. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I actually wanted to join the program, but it's not offered in my country. I guess it's only open for US residents. I search a lot everytime I'm online, so it would be nice to monetize my searches.

3. curtclicker

curtclickerMember

Threads:
    I've been using Bing Rewards for about two years now, and it's totally legit. I've also grown accustomed to Bing and prefer it over other search engines right now, so it doesn't even feel like I'm being forced to use anything. It's pretty much free money and there's really no drawback too it. Highly recommended.

4. pennylane

pennylaneActive Member

Threads:
    bing rewards is great. I do a couple of searches each day and it pays for my hulu+ subscription every month :D here's my

if anybody wants to use it!

5. DrRipley

DrRipleyExpert

Threads:
    Unfortunately, they are not available for my country yet, but if they were, I may try it out, though I'm not sure how long I'd be able to stick with their program since I'm already way too use to Google. I'm sure the results are probably somewhat similar by now, but I'm guessing that at least on a few choice searches I'd more likely still need Google, whereas after using Google search for all these years, I've never found myself thinking that I should use Bing for a few of my searches. Their video search is a bit better than Google's though, I have to admit, just in terms of mechanics, as I haven't compared the search results yet.

6. DancingLady

DancingLadyActive Member

Threads:
    That sounds great! How much do you earn per search? I am definitely interested in giving this a try.

Those of you who use it, what do you mean by doing "a lot of searching"?

7. pennylane

pennylaneActive Member

Threads:
    You get points for up to 30 searches a day on your computer and 20 searches a day on your phone. It's pretty easy. I started a month or so ago and I've redeemed a hulu+ month of membership and $6 credit on Amazon so far.

8. Dora M

Dora MWell-Known Member

Threads:
    It sounds really good, but isn't available where I live. I'd love to know if there are any other systems like Bing out there? I have come across quite a few, but usually they are restricted to the USA or the UK. I'd love to get paid or accredited in some way for all my searches, as I research a lot of topics on a daily basis for my work.
    Any little bonus is most welcome. :)

9. pennylane

pennylaneActive Member

Threads:
    Dora, have you looked into

? They give you points (randomly) for your searches through them. You can also earn daily points by watching videos (you don't have to actively watch them, I let mine run on my phone when I'm working). I just started using it this month and have gotten several $5 amazon gift cards so far!

10. Pat

PatWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I have not looked into Bing rewards, I do look at videos on Swagbucks to earn points or cash. Can you earn cash from Bing rewards?

11. danielle davidson

danielle davidsonActive Member

Threads:
    I have heard of this, and I tried it out. I didn't think that it would be worth it. First off I thought that it would give you something cool, but I didn't like the rewards that they had to give. Then another thing that I didn't like was the fact that it takes so long in order to cash out. I just don't think that it is good.