Bio-Kl Laundry Detergents

Discussion in Product Reviews started by hellocitty • May 28, 2012.

1. hellocitty

hellocittyNew Member

Threads:
    Lately, there has been a push for consumers to use 'green' products that are better for the environment than traditional commercial brands. Sometimes, these products are more expensive. I have found a laundry detergent that everyone in The House loves, it is cheaper than 'regular' detergent, and it is 'green'.

BioKleen liquid laundry detergent is my favorite laundry detergent now!

There is the grapefruit oil extract scent and there is also a nonscented formula. I love the grapefruit oil formula. It costs me about $13 and is a concentrate. It lasts me three months for my family of three. Before this, I used Tide and it was much more expensive and very heavily scented.

I just bought a bottle for my mom, and now she is hooked as well.

2. dissn_it

dissn_itActive Member

Threads:
    I have never heard of BioKllen but it sounds wonderful. I will try to find this locally and give it a try. It sounds like it would be a much better detergent to use than what I am currently using. Tide was just getting so expensive so I had to give it up. I have tried lots of other cheaper ones that just don't seem to clean as well. If BioKllen works better than Tide, I definately want to get some. Thanks for the information!