Biore Warming Anti-Blackhead Cleanser

Discussion in Product Reviews started by TNSabrina • Sep 21, 2012.

1. TNSabrina

TNSabrinaMember

Threads:
    I had a couple blackheads pop up on my face, so I decided to go to the store and buy a product. I purchased the Biore Warming Anti-Blackhead Cleanser for around $6.oo. On the first use, I thought the product seemed to pull them to the surface for easy hand removal. I decided to wait a few hours and try the product again to see if it would remove them completely without me pinching around on my face. The second time was no better. I still have blackheads and I’m out of 6 bucks.

So, if you’re looking for a good blackhead remover, this product did not work for me. It does have a nice heating to it for a facial cleanse.

2. tjshort05

tjshort05Active Member

Threads:
    I have tried a similar Biore product. I'm not sure what it was called because it's been several years ago now, but I had the same results. I never bought from their line again because it didn't work at all for me.

3. Nakhash

NakhashMember

Threads:
    I tried this weird (and cheap) trick. I exfoliated my face with sugar and honey paste, rinsed it well and gently steamed my pores open by pouring boiling water in a bowl and leaning over it with a towel over me to keep the steam from escaping. Now comes the weird part. I took some white Elmer's glue and applied a light layer only in small areas with the black heads. I let it dry completely then peeled it off. Many of the blackheads came out. I then washed my face with a gentle cleanser and moisturizer. I like Cetaphil or Eucerin since their products work well with my sensitive skin. I also have rosacea and seborrheic dermatitis, so I have to be careful what I put on my face.