Birthday Clubs

Discussion in Misc & Others started by Ke Gordon • Nov 13, 2015.

1. Ke Gordon

Ke GordonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Do you participate in Birthday clubs, that various stores and restaurants have? I have started to love my birthday every year because I get so many freebies from various stores and restaurants. Just today I got a free Starbucks and I ate for free earlier this week. Our local mall has birthday gift certfificates, as does Peebles. Many retailers want to keep you as a customer so they give these things out. The Market Pantry website has a big list of these birthday freebies.

2. missbishi

missbishiWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Happy birthday! I love birthday clubs too and last month, I managed to get a free coffee at Starbucks, a Krispy Kreme donut, a pint of lager and a lip balm. It's often worth joining these type of schemes.

3. Jason76

Jason76Active Member

Threads:
    One of the easiest ways to get free food is by signing up for the IHOP birthday club, Pancake Revolution. Upon signing up, you get a free meal coupon which you can often trade for something of equal value and, of course, you also get one on your birthday. Anyhow, though, IHOP seems to be the most generous one. The others offer good discounts but usually not totally free food.

#3Feb 23, 2017
    Last edited: Feb 23, 2017
  4. Alexandoy

AlexandoyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I haven’t heard of birthday clubs here but for birthdays, we avail of the promo of some buffet restaurants. The promo is a free entrance if it is your birthday provided you bring along one paying customer. That is equivalent to a 50% discount since there are 2 of you and only 1 pays. But if your birthday is within the week, the promo is also a free entrance for you provided you have 3 paying customer in your group. That’s a pretty good bargain that’s why birthday celebrants here tend to celebrate their birthdays in buffet restaurants.

5. Decentlady

DecentladyActive Member

Threads:
    We don't have birthday clubs at my end. Neither such freebies offer but I have heard of them elsewhere.

We do get discounted buffets etc if we plan a party with a certain hotel.

It would be grest idea to have such opportunities.