Birthday Freebies

Discussion in Freebies and Giveaways started by HunkyDoire • May 16, 2015.

1. HunkyDoire

HunkyDoireMember

Threads:
    I'm sure many of you guys and gals are aware of this, but there are an increasing number of websites and companies offering freebies and super sweet deals to people who are having birthdays. Today was my 30th birthday, and unfortunately due to a recent death, I really wasn't too motivated to go out and hit up Dennys, and Ihop, and all the other good ones like my husband suggested, but like Dairy Queen for instance, gave us a great 2 for 1 deal on Blizzards today since it was my bday. I think some movie theaters offer a free matine as well. Definitely worth keeping your eye out for!

2. DrRipley

DrRipleyExpert

Threads:
    I think this is great advice. We have a few restaurants around that offer some sort of small gifts for birthday visits but unfortunately I don't think our local DQ has any offers. It really is best to try and find establishments that offer these types of promos though as it's a great way to get discounts and a lot of other free stuff.

3. Miaka_M

Miaka_MActive Member

Threads:
    I signed up for many newsletters and subscriptions just for these birthday freebies haha. We buy so many things, it's the least they can do right? Sephora gives out a free gift when it's your birthday, it's usually mascara and a lipstick or 2. Starbucks gives a free drink of any size. I love the DQ special, I usually go for that. Sometimes these companies just give extra points as well, like the Disney Movie Club! I hope that more companies adopt this new trend because Customers really love it!

4. Natalie89

Natalie89Member

Threads:
    I haven't found anything like this in the UK. It sounds like a brilliant idea though, I can think of some stores I wouldn't mind giving away birthday loyalty points or something! I'm sure there are lots of places over here that do do it, it's just a case of keeping my eyes open and finding them. If anybody knows of any UK deals I'd be interested to hear.

5. Pat

PatWell-Known Member

Threads:
    We have joined a few birthday clubs to get the free gift for the birthday mostly for the kids who get to go to their favorite place to get some food. I think Redbox gives you a free movie for your birthday also.

6. gh0st233

gh0st233Member

Threads:
    Sorry to hear about your loss. Sadly, where I live, there aren't any freebies or stuff like that. Nobody cares if it's my birthday, so to speak. However, it would be great to get a complimentary drink or a movie ticket just because it's your birthday, but I guess the theaters wouldn't profit as much, then. Lucky you to have such freebies.